BioActive Complete B-Complex, 60 vegetarian capsules
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Get the most of one of nature’s best metabolism and energy supporters: Vitamin B. Our BioActive Complete B-Complex offers a wide spectrum of the benefits that different types of Vitamin B can provide in a single vegetarian capsule - and that at a much higher potency than many regular Vitamin B supplements. From metabolic support to supporting heart- and nerve health, the versatility of Vitamin B makes it a true nutritional wonder. BioActive Complete B-Complex contains all of the many health benefits associated with Vitamin B in a single formula.
Why it Works:
Your body needs B vitamins to help release energy from the foods you eat, such as carbohydrates, fat, and protein. In other words, B vitamins help to optimize the conversion from foods to energy in your system [1-3]. BioActive Complete B-Complex packs a high-potency punch of different types of Vitamin B, making sure that you can get all the benefits that Vitamin B can provide your body. It provides a high potency at dosages that are scientifically studied and formulated with bioactive forms of every single nutrient found in BioActive Complete B-Complex, which ultimately can help inhibit Vitamin B Deficiency and provides you with an unparalleled product.
The Science Behind the Product:
Vitamins participate in the regulation of metabolic functions and many of them are critical to exercise performance. Folic acid and Vitamin B12 play a role in red blood cell development . BioActive Complete B-complex can help to maintain proper organ function and provide other important benefits. This is why you should choose this vitamin B complex to receive the ideal dose of daily vitamins.
BioActive Complete B-Complex contains:
- Thiamine/Vitamin B1 - which can help convert carbohydrates into usable energy for your body.
- Riboflavin/Vitamin B2 - which is converted to its active form called riboflavin-5'-phosphate which the body uses for energy production.
- Niacin/Vitamin B3 - which can support healthy energy transfers reactions between the cells. It can also affect the healthy metabolism of glucose, fat, and alcohol. Furthermore, it can also support healthy cholesterol levels.
- Pantothenic Acid/Vitamin B5 - which can support the synthesis of (hemoglobin), hormones, neurotransmitters, and the oxidation of carbohydrates and fatty acids.
- Pyridoxine HCI & Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate/Vitamin B6 - which can affect amino acids and the metabolism of fats positively. Along with Vitamin B5, it can also support neurotransmitter and hemoglobin synthesis. Additionally, B6 also plays a role in gluconeogenesis, the formation of glucose from non-carbohydrate sources.
- Biotin - which plays a role in the metabolism of fatty acids. It also plays a role in maintaining metabolic homeostasis or the balance between your body's many unique chemical pathways and processes.
- Folate - which can help to maintain red blood cell production within normal range. It can also help your body make and maintain healthy DNA. Furthermore, BioActive Complete B-Complex contains the compound para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), which can encourage the synthesis of folic acid.
- Vitamin B12 - which is required for healthy nerve cell activity and promotes heart health [4-7].
- Inositol - which is vital for calcium and insulin signal transduction.
How to Use:
- Take one (1) capsule daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1980;355:80-97.
- Int J Vitam Nutr Res Suppl. 1989;30:163-91.
- Curr Med Chem. 2016 Sep 20. [Epub ahead of print]
- Handb Exp Pharmacol. 2005;(170):325-38.
- Altern Med Rev. 2003 Feb;8(1):7-19.
- Lancet. 2002 Jan 19;359(9302):227-8.
- Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2007;16(1):103-9
Read original source
|Dosage and Use|