8 Reasons You Need Vitamin BPrint
Vitamin B is water-soluble, which means that the body needs to get it’s Vitamin B deposits filled every day. Actually, there are many kinds of Vitamin B, which all have special, important functions. So read the article to get eight good reasons why you need Vitamin B.
Vitamin B is actually many different compounds
Although people initially thought it was a single compound, we now know that vitamin B is, in fact, several different vitamins.
The body uses the many kinds of B vitamins individually or in combination with enzymes. Together, they help release energy from carbohydrates, fat, and protein. B vitamin coenzymes are crucial to the metabolic pathways that generate the energy needed by every cell in the body.
All the B vitamins are water-soluble. They exist in every form of living tissue and are therefore vital to our well-being. They can improve our moods as they contribute towards the normal functioning of the brain. Never underestimate the importance of B vitamins as they are the ones that keep our bodies and minds working efficiently.
Different forms, different abilities
Each type of vitamin B is known both by a number and an alternative name to define benefits. In a way, you could say there are no less than eight good reasons you need vitamin B daily:
- B1 – Thiamin: supports the generation of energy from carbohydrates and protein, is involved in RNA & DNA production as well as supports nerve function.
- B2 – Riboflavin: Supports the energy production in your body and assists several antioxidant enzymes.
- B3 – Niacin: Niacin plays an important role in energy transfer reactions in the metabolism of glucose, fat, and alcohol, and supports healthy cholesterol levels.
- B5 – Pantothenic acid: Assists in the release of energy from food as well as in the production of hormones and neurotransmitters.
- B6 – Pyridoxine: Supports the growth of new red blood cells and assist in a variety of metabolic reactions.
- B7 – Biotin: Helps convert food into energy and supports hair, skin, and nails.
- B9 – Folic acid: Folate promotes red blood cell formation and helps the cells make and maintain DNA.
- B12 – Cobalamin: assists red blood cell production and supports nerve function.
Since B vitamins are water soluble and are therefore not stored in your body, daily replenishment is essential.
We have a wide range of high-quality vitamin B products that you can choose from.