Health Benefits at a Glance:
The natural aging process can lead to a deficiency in calcium. Bone Restore Chewable Tablets can help you maintain strong and healthy bones by providing your body with two forms of calcium, calcium carbonate, and calcium citrate plus extra nutrients for strong bones. These include vitamin D3, manganese, magnesium, zinc and more. Furthermore, Bone Restore Chewable Tablets is easy to eat because of its delicious chewable, chocolate-flavored tablet format.
Why it Works:
Many people do not obtain enough calcium to offset the calcium deficit that normal aging can spur on. However, for calcium to be most effective, it is not sufficient to just supplement with just this mineral. The reason for this is, that dietary calcium has to be accompanied by sufficient amounts of other nutrients  such as magnesium , vitamin D3 [2, 3] and manganese  to have the highest possible impact on bone health. That is because these nutrients are essential cofactors for maintaining normal bone health. For instance, Vitamin D plays a critical role in the absorption of calcium citrate and calcium carbonate .
Bone Restore Chewable Tablets, is a sugar-free supplement for bone health that contains all the nutrients needed to build strong, and healthy bones. The formula for this product contains calcium carbonate and calcium citrate which are ideal for calcium supplementation. Moreover, Bone Restore Chewable Tablets also contains nutrients for strong bones such as boron, magnesium, manganese, silicon, vitamin D3, and zinc.
As much as 60% of all of the magnesium in the body is stored in the skeleton . Manganese helps the body make connective tissues , and silicon , and zinc all support the healthy formation of bone.
Lastly, Bone Restore Chewable Tablets comes in a delicious and easily eatable format with a taste of chocolate.
The Science Behind the Product:
Researchers have indicated that there is a correlation between building bone strength and supplementing with a combination of calcium and minerals such as manganese and zinc. For instance, 225 postmenopausal women took part in a two-year placebo-controlled study . The women were split into three groups.
The first group only received calcium supplements, while the second group got zinc, manganese, and copper. The third received both calcium and zinc, manganese and copper, while the fourth and last group received placebos.
Having taken the ascribed supplemental combinations for two years, only the group that took a combination of calcium, zinc, manganese and copper saw an improvement in bone mineral density. In comparison, all of the other groups lost bone density in the same time period.
How to Use:
- Chew two (2) tablets daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Scientific studies suggest calcium supplementation in divided doses with food in the morning and evening may yield the best results.
- Do not swallow tablets whole.
- The Open Orthopaedics Journal. 2012;6:143-149.
- The Journal of Nutrition. Apr 1996;126(4 Suppl):1159s-1164s.
- The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. Jun 2010;95(6):2630-2633.
- Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. May 2010;338(1-2):241-254.
- Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine: CCLM / FESCC. Aug 2013;51(8):1555-1561.
- Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. Dec 5 2011;347(1-2):25-29.
- Nutrients. 2013;5(8):3022-3033.
- The Journal of Nutrition, Health & Aging. Nov 2014;18(9):820-826.
- Oregon State University. Manganese. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/minerals/manganese. Accessed 10/3/2017.
10. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (1993; Vol 12, No. 4, pp-384-389).
Read original source