Cognitex™ with Brain Shield™, 90 softgels, EU version
Cognitive problems are an inevitable risk that we run when we become older. Fortunately, new research indicates that some of these factors can be controlled. Cognitex® provides the following brain boosting ingredients in one advanced formula:
- Gastrodin acts as a "brain shield," calming brain cells and helping to protect from damage. Gastrodin works in multiple ways to improve circulation and shield the brain from age-related issues.
- L-alpha glyceryl phosphoryl choline (Alpha-GPC) is needed for the production of acetylcholine in the brain. Proper acetylcholine function is essential for proper memory and learning, though, it declines as we age.
- Hops and rosemary have all shown to help to suppress inflammation.
- Wild blueberry extract has been shown to inhibit oxidative and inflammatory changes in brain cells, believed to be involved in memory decline.
- The ability of phosphatidylserine (PS) to improve cognitive skills has been extensively studied. PS exerts significant benefit memory, learning, vocabulary skills, and concentration and other age-related issues.
- Ashwagandha inhibits an enzyme (acetylcholinesterase ) that breaks down acetylcholinein the brain.
- Grape seed extract improves blood vessel tone and elasticity, thus boosting oxygen flow in the brain.
- Uridine-5'-monophosphate (UMP) is a compound naturally found in the milk of nursing mothers and is essential to young brains. Uridine-5'-monophosphate also supports superior cognitive function in aging adults.
Read original source
Leucoselect® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.
|Dosage and Use|
If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or suffer from a bleeding disorder, please, consult your medical practitioner first..