ComfortMAX™, 30 AM vegetarian tablets, 30 PM vegetarian tablets
Health Benefits at a Glance:
If nerve cells experience disturbances it can have a negative effect on how the brain perceives physical discomfort. ComfortMAX™ contains PEA and honokiol which can inhibit inflammation of the nerve cells, promote healthy neurotransmitter levels in the brain and and thereby help reduce discomforts.
Why it Works:
Many people experience different kinds of physical discomfort. Such discomfort can affect mood, mobility, and overall life quality . The reasons for physical discomfort may vary a great deal, but all people experience in the same way. Peripheral nerves deliver sensory informations such as itches, changes in temperature, and physical pressures directly to the brain.
If the peripheral nerve cells are disturbed it can enhance physical discomfort. ComfortMAX™ has a breakthrough formula which contains PEA (palmitoylethanolamide) and honokiol which is an extract from magnolia bark.
These compounds can inhibit inflammation in the nerve cells and promote healthy neurotransmitter levels in the brain. Because they promote nerve comfort in two complementary ways, the ComfortMAX™ formula entails a pioneering step in maintaining calm and healthy nerve cells [1,2]
The Science Behind the Product:
The ComfortMAX™ formula contains two active ingredients which can help calm nerve cells.
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) - which is a unique type of fatty acid, which is produced by the body. The body’s own production of PEA occurs as part of maintaining a healthy inflammatory- and immune response . PEA plays a role in inhibiting secretion of inflammatory compounds from certain types of white blood cells called mast cells. As the body ages, the amount of mast cells decrease. This causes the remaining mast cells to work even harder. The added workload can in turn make them overly sensitive. Such sensitivity can activate inflammatory processes that are linked to nerve discomfort. PEA inhibits inflammatory compounds from being released by the mast cells [6, 8]. At the cellular level, PEA can therefore promote the body's own response to uncomfortable nerve stimuli .
In a randomized, controlled trial study, 636 patients were followed over a three-week period. Each patient was given 600 mg of PEA daily. Three weeks later, scores that measured comfort and quality of life in relative terms had improved dramatically .
Honokiol - which is a natural lignan compound derived from many different types of magnolia. Many of these have been used in traditional Asian medicine for hundreds of years [12, 13]. Scientists have recently discovered that honokiol can support nerve health and comfort. Honokiol can support GABA receptors which have a “calming effect” in the brain [14,1 15]. This in turn affects the way that the brain perceives discomforts .
How to Use:
- Take one (1) AM tablet in the morning and one (1) PM tablet before bed, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Journal of natural products. 1998;61(1):135-138.
- Pain physician. 2016;19(2):11-24.
- Journal of pain research. 2016;9:457-467.
- CNS & neurological disorders drug targets. 2013;12(1):78-83.
- European journal of pharmacology. 1996;300(3):227-236.
- Brain Behav Immun. 2011;25(6):1099-1112.
- CNS & neurological disorders drug targets. 2013;12(1):34-44.
- in Neurosciences. 1996;19(11):514-520.
- Dolor. Investigación Clínica & Terapéutica. Vol 252010:35-42.
- Journal of orofacial pain. 2012;26(2):99-104.
- The Journal of pharmacy and pharmacology. 1998;50(7):819-826.
- The Journal of pharmacy and pharmacology. 2000;52(11):1425-1429.
- Neuropharmacology. 2012;62(8):2507-2514.
- Neurochemical research. 1999;24(12):1593-1602.
- Science (New York, NY). 2000;288(5472):1765-1768.
Read original source
|Dosage and Use||
The blue PM tablet may cause mild sedation in some people. Take at bedtime.