Mitochondria are the energy factories of the human cells needed to keep us vibrant, healthy, and young. Optimal functioning of mitochondria is dependent on normal levels of carnitine. However, over time these levels go far down and, as a consequence, cells produce less energy and less metabolic activity. That means that our body ages much faster. The answer to this problem is carnitine supplementation, because carnitine helps:
- To maintain activity at the cell level, that fosters the process of fat being turned into energy within the mitochondria;
- To prevent excess accumulation of cellular debris, that is responsible for cell death;
- To support a healthy concentration of nitric oxide, which helps endothelial cells relax and maintain blood flow, supporting proper blood pressure;
- To maintain healthy body fat composition, which in turn supports insulin sensitivity and healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range;
- To support brain cells’ natural defences against age-related memory and cognitive de-cline.
Read original source
|Dosage and Use|
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place..
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Life Extension. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews.