Health Benefits at a Glance:
The many nutrients in Life Extension Mix Capsules can give you full daily coverage of the nutrients that your body requires to function properly every single day.
Why it Works:
Many Europeans do not eat enough fruits and vegetables and studies show that people who eat the most fruits and vegetables enjoy healthier and longer lives.
Life Extension Mix is a daily supplement that provides all the high-potency vitamins, minerals, and amino acids you need to form the cornerstone of a comprehensive health maintenance program. It’s formula is a state-of-the-art multi-nutrient formula, packed with the purest and most potent and unique forms of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, plus an array of fruit an vegetable extracts.
The unparalleled formula and ingredients in Life Extension Mix™ are based on more than 35 years of clinical research. We've selected the purest and most potent forms of extracts from plants, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients for greater absorption. Therefore ingredients in Life Extension Mix™ come only from premium-quality suppliers. Indeed, premium suppliers charge more for their vitamins and trace elements, but the purity of these substances greatly are much better than lower cost generic versions.
Discover the extensive full-spectrum nutrition benefits of Life Extension Mix™!
The Science Behind the Product:
Amongst many nutrients, Life Extension Mix Capsules contains*:
Vitamins and Minerals:
- Vitamin D3 - it is known that many people do not ingest enough vitamin D since this nutrient is essential to maintain bone density and healthy cell division [1-8]. a daily dose of Life Extension Mix™ offers 2,000 IU of vitamin D3.
- 5-MTHF (5-methyltetrahydrofolate)- folate plays a role in maintaining homocysteine levels within the normal range. One dose of Life Extension Mix™has 400 mcg of the bioactive 5-MTHF form of folate, which is up to 7 times more bioavailable than ordinary folic acid.
- Selenium in bioavailable forms such as SelenoExcell®.
- Chromium, magnesium, and biotin - are crucial to maintain healthy blood sugar for those already within normal range [9-20]. Furthermore, the formula in Life Extension Mix Capsules contains 500 mcg of Crominex® 3+, a highly stable and active form of chromium, a highly absorbable forms of magnesium and high-potency biotin.
- Blueberry extracts - The strong natural antioxidants blueberry anthocyanins showed properties that extend well beyond suppressing free radicals. Additionally, blueberry's active constituent (pterostilbene) can support healthy lipid and glucose levels for those already within normal range [21-24].
- Standardized green tea extract - polyphenol constituents of green tea have shown to have great biological activities. These include inhibiting LDL oxidation and neuronal peroxidation and maintaining healthy DNA structure [25-34]. It was also shown that green tea powdered extracts are able to absorb 60% to 90% better into the bloodstream compared with drinking green tea itself .
- Broccoli - contains several active constituents such as sulforaphane being important due to its its unique detoxification and DNA-protecting effects [36-39].
- Lutein - it is a compound found in corn and in leafy greens such as kale and spinach. It was shown to help maintain critical pigments in the eye macula .
- Olive polyphenols - Life Extension Mix™ formula contains an olive extract standardized to provide polyphenols like hydroxytyrosol. It was reported that it can help inhibit free radicals and stabilize cell membranes [41-53].
- Standardized pomegranate extract - Researchers revealed that pomegranate can help maintain healthy cardiovascular function [54-59]. and healthy DNA structure in prostate cells. [60-65]. Additionally, pomegranate extract is standardized to provide the biologically active punicalagins that are so unique to this fruit.
*For more information please see the full ingredient- and reference list.
How to Use:
- Take twelve (12) capsules per day in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
1- CherryPure® is a registered trademark of Shoreline Fruit, LLC.
|Dosage and Use|
Temporary flushing, itching, rash, or gastric disturbances may occur. Liver function testing is recommended when niacin is taken in excess of 500 mg daily. Those with gout or liver diseases should avoid taking high doses of niacin. Consult with your doctor before using this product if you are taking anticoagulant medications. Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels. Individuals with in-born errors of copper metabolism (e.g. Wilson’s disease) should avoid daily, chronic use of this product.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Life Extension. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews.