New look. During the transition period, products may arrive in either brand packaging.
Scientific evidence links poor oral health with inflammatory and oxidative stress throughout the body, particularly concerning arterial health and immune function. Fortunately, studies show that regular brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash help promote good oral health. Life Extension® Toothpaste is fluoride-free and contains innovative ingredients for effective oral care:
Read original source
- Coenzyme Q10 - a powerful antioxidant, effective in promoting healthy teeth and gums;
- Green Tea - a herbal antioxidant containing catechins;
- Hydrogen Peroxide - cleansing teeth and gums;
- Aloe Vera - facilitating natural healing;
- Xylitol - a natural sweetener that does not decay teeth;
- Folic Acid - for healthier and more resilient gums;
- Lactoferrin - supporting healthy oral hygiene;
- Squalane - an antioxidant derived from olives.
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Water, Glycerin, PEG-8, Xylitol, Cellulose Gum, Co-camidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Ubiquinone, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Colloidal Silver, Lactoferrin, Squalane, Folic Acid.
Dosage and Use
- Suggested daily use for adults and children above the age of 2 is brushing teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist.
- Supervise children’s brushing until good habits are established.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.