Health Benefits at a Glance:
Vitamin D found in Liquid D3 Natural Mint Flavor, can help sustain adequate Vitamin D levels throughout the year, which can be difficult for the body to produce, especially during the winter. A supplement of Vitamin D can support healthy bone density and promote healthy cell differentiation and immune function for better health. Furthermore, Liquid Vitamin D3 Natural Mint Flavor tastes great and is ideal for people who have trouble swallowing pills.
Why it Works:
When the skin is exposed to ultraviolet-B (UVB) rays from sunlight, the body starts synthesizing Vitamin D3. Because of the winter season and application of sunblock during summer, the body’s ability to produce vitamin D levels may be inhibited. These factors underline the value of taking a daily vitamin D supplement. The convenient, mint-flavored liquid vitamin D formula in Liquid Vitamin D3 Natural Mint Flavor can help maintain normal levels of vitamin D throughout the year.
Furthermore, since this Vitamin D supplement comes in an easy-to-use bottle, receiving a daily supplement of vitamin D has never been easier because of the liquid formula.
The Science Behind the Product:
Vitamin D has been shown to support healthy bone density significantly [1-6]. Researchers also emphasized that vitamin D is critical for healthy cell division and differentiation and human immune system [7-14].
Studies reported that insufficient intake of vitamin D is associated with higher risk of diseases that span all systems in the body [15-17]. Even if we are able to make some amount of vitamin D in our bodies, we often still need extra amounts of vitamin D in order to function normally. This additional amount of vitamin D can come from our diet. Vitamin D synthesis is activated by skin exposure to sunlight or through supplements. Additionally, when vitamin D is ingested in the diet or produced in the skin, liver and kidneys convert vitamin D to its active form known as 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D. Vitamin D is needed for you because vitamin D is responsible for regulation of genes that control cell growth and development, immune function [18-19].
How to Use:
- Take one (1) drop once or twice daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Read original source
- Immun Ageing. 2009 Jun 12;6:9.
- Exp Gerontol. 2008 May;43(5):452-61.
- Nutr Rev. 2010 Jan;68(1):30-7.
- Biogerontology. 2006 Oct-Dec;7(5-6):429-35.
- Rejuvenation Res. 2008 Feb;11(1):227-37.
- Exp Gerontol. 2008 May;43(5):370-7.
- Available at: http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/ Zinc-Health Professional/.
- Clin Interv Aging. 2013;8:741-8.
- Br J Nutr. 2006 Oct;96(4):752-60.
- Biofactors. 2006;27(1-4):231-44.
- Pak J Biol Sci. 2009 Jan 15;12(2):134-9.
- J Nutr. 2005 Sep;135(9):2114-8.
- J Anim Sci. 1992 Jan;70(1):178-87.
- J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2010 Apr;24(2):89-94.
- J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol. 2009;28(2):133-41.
- Curr Vasc Pharmacol. 2009;7(3):414-22
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2005;82(3):575-80.
- Nutrients. 2013 Jan 10;5(1):111-48.
- Curr Drug Targets. 2011 Jan;12(1):4-18.