Longevity Phyto Caps
A unique blend of clean, bioactive ingredients with anti-aging benefits
Longevity Phyto Caps
A unique blend of clean, bioactive ingredients with anti-aging benefits
For you, if you are interested in powerfully supporting your longevity at the cellular level
The potent formula of Longevity Phyto Caps can:
- Promote cellular longevity and function
- Encourage a healthy inflammatory response
- Aid to activate sirtuins – the longevity genes
- Facilitate autophagy and removal of senescent cells
- Support mitochondrial biogenesis and the actions of NAD+
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Help support the daily detoxification
- Offer fast absorption using a highly bioavailable delivery technology
Quicksilver Scientific’s proprietary blend contains curcuminoid complex, resveratrol, quercetin, and trans-pterostilbene, and each serving is delivered efficiently.
on orders over € 69
We have a 100 days return policy, not the standard 30 days!
Order before 11:00 CET, for same day shipping (Mon-Fri)
We can help you in 6 languages
Health benefits at a glance:
Cellular processes and tissues deteriorate, over time resulting in age-related health declines. This is a natural progression caused by biological aging.
Stress, poor diets, inactive lifestyles, and toxicity are a few of the things that impact how well we grow old. However, the health declines that typically occur during the biological aging process are not inevitable; there are many things you can do to age healthfully and hang on to your vibrance.
Quicksilver Scientific offers an anti-aging formula of researched phytonutrients specifically created to support healthy aging by promoting better cellular function, removal of damaged cells, and stimulation of longevity pathways.
The ingredients are delivered with a proven fast and efficient absorption. (1-3)
Why it works:
Research indicates that the biological aging process is adaptable through the modulation of several cellular processes. Two of the hallmarks of biological aging are declining sirtuin activity and cellular senescence, and they show to be compliant to modulation through nutrition, lifestyle, and supplement strategies. (4)
The unique Longevity Phyto Caps blend contains of phytonutrients such as turmeric oleoresin, turmeric oil, resveratrol, quercetin, and trans-pterostilbene.
Research shows that these ingredients may help activate sirtuins – the longevity genes that support DNA integrity and healthy cellular processes – and promote cellular longevity and function. (5-8)
They are also shown to help facilitate autophagy and the clearing of senescent cells – old cell parts and dysfunctional cells – as well as to support mitochondrial biogenesis and the actions of NAD+. (9-29)
Moreover, the formula may promote a healthy inflammatory response, encourage daily detoxification, and offer antioxidant support.
Curcumin, resveratrol, and quercetin are poorly absorbed when administered in traditional delivery formats, such as powders and capsules. However, self-emulsifying delivery systems (SEDS) have demonstrated the ability to improve the absorption of these phytonutrients and may enhance the beneficial impact of these compounds on biological aging and longevity. (1-3)
The science behind the product:
The proprietary blend in Quicksilver Scientific’s Longevity Phyto Caps contains:
- Curcuminoid complex
Turmeric oleoresin & turmeric oil
Turmeric oleoresin is an extract of Curcuma longa, the bright gold turmeric root, and it contains both curcumin and turmeric essential oil.
Curcumin has demonstrated potent sirtuin-activating properties in clinical research. It’s shown to enhance the expression of a sirtuin known as SIRT1, which relieves damage induced by beta-amyloid, a malformed protein involved in the pathogenesis of brain-related disease.
Moreover, curcumin is also shown to help inhibit inflammatory mediators released by senescent cells, such as NF-κB. (9-15)
The phytochemical resveratrol, a flavonoid found in grapes and grape products such as red wine, is a “superstar” for longevity. It’s a powerful antioxidant that supports healthy energy levels through NAD+ production and mitochondrial biogenesis.
The longevity genes sirtuins are activated in the presence of NAD+ and resveratrol. Sirtuins are cellular proteins that regulate numerous vital cellular functions including inflammation modulation, energy metabolism, neuronal function, stress resistance, and healthspan. (16-20)
Quercetin is found in various vegetables and fruits, including onions, capers, and apples. This versatile phytonutrient has been demonstrated to support several aspects of longevity. A powerful antioxidant, quercetin is shown to be a strong regulator of immune activity and AMPK activation, both important aspects of healthy aging.
Research shows that quercetin promotes energy via mitochondrial biogenesis and supports cellular health and integrity through autophagic and cellular senescent activity. (21-25)
Pterostilbene is one of the main phenolic compounds found in blueberries. This phytochemical is structurally similar to resveratrol but has some unique properties and benefits.
Pterostilbene has been demonstrated to support normal cellular growth, glutathione and superoxide dismutase status, and healthy inflammation.
Studies also indicate that it promotes DNA integrity and autophagy. There are two forms of Pterostilbene: cis and trans. Quicksilver Scientific’s formula uses trans-pterostilbene for its widely known bioavailability properties. (26-29)
- SEDS deliver technology
Self-emulsifying delivery systems (SEDS) represent a new frontier in nutraceutical delivery systems. SEDS are formulations of oils and surfactants that quickly dissolve in the stomach upon contact with gastric juices, creating emulsified nanoparticles that quickly diffuse across cellular membranes and enter the bloodstream.
SEDS delivery systems can help overcome significant bioavailability challenges, allowing powerful natural compounds to exert systemic benefits. (30-32, 1-3)
How to use:
Please take according to the dosage and use guidelines under supplement facts, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Day (2 capsules):||%RI*|
|Proprietary Curcuminoid Complex Turmeric Oleoresin and Turmeric Oil (from Curcuma longa) (rhizomes) - Containing 20mg of Curcuminoids||150 mg||**|
|Proprietary Blend Quercetin Dihydrate (from Sophora japonica flower), Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root), Trans Pterostilbene Extract, Mint Oils||170 mg||**|
*RI = EU reference intake **No RI available
INGREDIENTS: antioxidant (Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate)), medium chain triglycerides, capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), spearmint essential oil, turmeric essential oil from Curcuma longa rhizome extract, turmeric oleoresin from Curcuma longa rhizome extract, quercetin dihydrate from Sophora japonica flower extract, resveratrol from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract, trans pterostilbene extract, sunflower lecithins
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 serving (2 capsules) with 240 ml of water. Best taken on an empty stomach. If pregnant or breestfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Store at room temperature, away from light.
WARNINGS: Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
1. Hanif M et al. Improved anti-inflammatory effect of curcumin by designing self-emulsifying drug delivery system. Drug Dev Ind Pharm. 2021; 47(9): 1432-1438.
2. Balata GF et al. Self-emulsifying drug delivery systems as a tool to improve solubility and bioavailability of resveratrol. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2016; 10: 117-128.
3. Sirvi A et al. Supersaturable self-emulsifying drug delivery system: A strategy for improving the loading and oral bioavailability of quercetin. J Drug Deliv Sci Technol. 2022; 71: 103289.
4. Otin CL et al. The hallmarks of aging. Cell. 2013; 153(6): 1194-1217.
5. Rajman L et al. Therapeutic potential of NAD-boosting molecules: the in vivo evidence. Cell Metab. 2018; 27(3): 529-547.
6. Ruderman NB et al. AMPK and SIRT1: a long-standing partnership? Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2010; 298(4): E751-E760.
7. Houtkooper RH, et al. Sirtuins as regulators of metabolism and healthspan. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2012; 13(4): 225-238.
8. Jesko H, et al. Sirtuins and their roles in brain aging and neurodegenerative disorders. Neurochem Res. 2017; 42(3): 876-890.
9. Bielak-Zmijewska A et al. The role of curcumin in the modulation of ageing. Int J Mol Sci. 2019; 20(5): 1239.
10. Zendedel E et al. Impact of curcumin on sirtuins: A review. J Cell Biochem. 2018; 119(12): 10291-10300.
11. Yang Y et al. SIRT1 activation by curcumin pretreatment attenuates mitochondrial oxidative damage induced by myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury. Free Radic Biol Med. 2013; 65: 667-679.
12. Sun MS et al. Free radical damage in ischemia-reperfusion injury: An obstacle in acute ischemic stroke after revascularization therapy. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2018; 2018: 3804979.
13. Lagouge M et al. The role of mitochondrial DNA mutations and free radicals in disease and ageing. J Intern Med. 2013; 273(6): 529-543.
14. Barra V et al. Specific irreversible cell-cycle arrest and depletion of cancer cells obtained by combining curcumin and the flavonoids quercetin and fisetin. Genes. 2022; 13(7): 1125.
15. Benameur T et al. Curcumin as prospective anti-aging natural compound: Focus on brain. Molecules. 2021; 26(16): 4794.
16. Mohar DS and Malik S. The sirtuin system: The holy grail of resveratrol? J Clin Exp Cardiolog. 2012; 3(11): 216.
17. Moraes DS et al. Sirtuins, brain and cognition: A review of resveratrol effects. IBRO Rep. 2020; 9: 46-51.
18. Borzoi D et al. Resveratrol as a promising polyphenol in age-associated cardiac alterations. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2022; 2022: 7911222.
19. Duggal NA. Reversing the immune ageing clock: lifestyle modifications and pharmacological interventions. Biogerontol. 2018; 19: 481-496.
20. Guo XF et al. Effects of resveratrol supplementation on risk factors of non-communicable diseases: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2018; 58(17): 3016-3029.
21. You W et al. Structural basis for the activation and inhibition of Sirtuin 6 by quercetin and its derivatives. Sci Rep. 2019; 9: 19176.
22. Zoico E et al. Senolytic effects of quercetin in an in vitro model of pre-adipocytes and adipocytes induced senescence. Sci Rep. 2021; 11: 23237.
23. Lewinska A et al. AMPK-mediated senolytic and hemostatic activity of quercetin surface functionalized Fe3O4 nanoparticles during oxidant-induced senescence in human fibroblasts. Redox Biol. 2020; 28: 101337.
24. Jiang YH et al. Quercetin attenuates atherosclerosis via modulating oxidized LDL-induced endothelial cellular senescence. Front Pharmacol. 2020; 11: 512.
25. Hu T et al. Quercetin protects against diabetic encephalopathy via the SIRT1/NLRP3 pathway in DB/DB mice. J Cell Mol Med. 2020; 24(6): 3449-3459.
26. Jeandet P et al. Deciphering the role of phytoalexins in plant-microorganism interactions and human health. Molecules. 2014; 19(11): 18033-18056.
27. Cheng Y et al. SIRT1 activation by pterostilbene attenuates the skeletal muscle oxidative stress injury and mitochondrial dysfunction induced by ischemia-reperfusion injury. Apoptosis. 2016; 21(8): 905-916.
28. Suarez-Rivero J et al. Pterostilbene in combination with mitochondrial cofactors improve mitochondrial function in cellular models of mitochondrial diseases. Sec Experimental Pharmacology and Drug Discovery. 2022. [online].
29. Wodrich APK et al. The unfolded protein responses in health, aging, and neurodegeneration: Recent advances and future considerations. Front Mol Neurosci. 2022; 15: 831116.
30. Liu W et al. Oral bioavailability of curcumin: problems and advancements. J Drug Target. 2016; 24(8): 694-702.
31. De Vries K et al. A brief updated review of advances to enhance resveratrol’s bioavailability. Molecules. 2021; 26(14): 4367.
32. Berkel Kasikci M et al. Bioavailability of quercetin. Curr Res Nutr Food Sci. 2016; [online].
Original source/product from Quicksilver Scientific