Mediterranean Whole Food Blend
Health Benefits at a Glance:
The Mediterranean is widely recognized as one of the world’s healthiest diets. This may be because it is filled with healthy oils and polyphenols which have been shown to promote longevity. Mediterranean Whole Food Blend contains a mix of artichoke, grape seed, olive leaf, pomegranate, pecan, lentil, and walnut extracts – all staples of the Mediterranean diet.
Why it Works:
Several studies spanning different populations recognize the Mediterranean diet as one of the healthiest in the world. In fact, studies show that a Mediterranean diet high in fruits, fish, legumes, nuts, vegetables and olive oil promotes lasting cardiovascular health and longevity . One of the reasons the Mediterranean diet is so healthy might be that it contains high volumes of polyphenol-rich foods. Polyphenol compounds have been shown to support longevity as well as promote a healthy heart and vascular function [1-3].
Mediterranean Whole Food Blend is a potent and proprietary blend of artichoke, grape seed, olive leaf, pomegranate, pecan, lentil, and walnut extracts. Furthermore, all of these ingredients are farm-sourced and extracted using the highly innovative PhytoClean™ extraction technology.
The Science Behind the Product:
Mediterranean Whole Food Blend contains the polyphenol-rich extracts that come from fresh, farm-sourced ingredients. The innovative PhytoClean™ technology is used to extract these ingredients. PhytoClean™ technology is a novel, water-based extraction technique. When it is pressurized at raised temperatures, water's polarity is lowered to the same level as ethanol. This boosts ordinary water's ability to solubilize superior bioactive compounds, without unnecessary excipients. Thus, PhytoClean™ process becomes the ideal method for creating the pure, potent phytonutrient extracts as the ones in Mediterranean Whole Food Blend.
How to Use:
- Take three (3) capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Can be taken together or in divided doses.
- Zamora-Ros R, Rabassa M, Cherubini A, et al. High concentrations of a urinary biomarker of polyphenol intake are associated with decreased mortality in older adults. J Nutr. 2013;143(9):1445-50.
- Medina-Remon A, Tresserra-Rimbau A, Pons A, et al. Effects of total dietary polyphenols on plasma nitric oxide and blood pressure in a high cardiovascular risk cohort. The PREDIMED randomized trial. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis. 2015;25(1):60-7.
- Medina-Remon A, Casas R, Tressserra-Rimbau A, et al. Polyphenol intake from a Mediterranean diet decreases inflammatory biomarkers related to atherosclerosis: a substudy of the PREDIMED trial. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2017;83(1):114-28.
- Estruch R, Ros E, Salas-Salvado J, et al. Primary prevention of cardiovascular disease with a Mediterranean diet. N Engl J Med. 2013;368(14):1279-90.
Read original source
The PhytoClean™ Method is a patented bioactive extraction method.
|Dosage and Use|
If you have gallstones or a biliary tract obstruction, do not use this product. Do not take if pregnant or lactating.