Mitochondria are the powerhouses of the human cells that produce cellular energy. Cells require healthy mitochondrial activity to perform life-sustaining metabolic processes. As mitochondrial function weakens, so does the vitality of organs, like heart and brain or, in some cases, the entire body.
Besides mitochondrial decay, ageing is characterized by inflammation, glycation, and loss of cellular function/structure. Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer brings together potent nutrients in one formula to help neutralize these changes.
Recent research emphasizes the importance of the amino acid taurine which has demonstrated cardioprotective and brain-boosting effects. The findings indicate that it is more important to supplement with taurine than acetyl-l-carnitine arginate. So we have re-formulated the popular Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer which now provides the following costly nutrients at an affordable price:
Read original source
- PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone) - next generation cellular rejuvenator that triggers growth of new mitochondria in ageing cells and helps with protecting their delicate structures.
- Carnosine - a powerful agent that works against damaging glycation reactions and protects neurons against toxic so called protein carbonyl species associated with normal ageing.
- Luteolin - a flavonoid that has been shown to suppress pro-inflammatory cytokines, involved in ageing processes.
- Benfotiamine - known to activate glucose metabolism and promote already healthy blood glucose levels, have antioxidative capacity and support DNA function.
- Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate - the active form of vitamin B6 that has been shown to help protect against glycation, a toxic process involved in accelerated ageing.
- R-Lipoic Acid - a potent form of lipoid acid that promotes mitochondrial bioenergetics and lessens the impact of free radicals.
- Taurine – a free amino acid that supports whole body-health and promotes the formation of new brain cells in the area of the brain associated with memory and learning.