Health Benefits at a Glance:
Menopause can lead to both physical and mental discomforts for women. Menopausal symptoms include hot flashes, night sweats, and mood issues. Estrogen for Women has a specially designed formula which includes a blend of a patented hops extract as well as extracts from licorice, broccoli, the Dong Quai plant, and chaste berry. These extracts can support healthy estrogen metabolism and reduce menopausal discomforts.
Why it Works:
Many women experience both physical and mental discomforts when they hit menopause. The root cause of menopause is rapidly changing estrogen levels. This hormone is predominant in the female body and is responsible for a large number of processes. The onset of menopause can lead to hot flashes, night sweats, increased agitation, and even depression, and are all too common for menopausal women.
Now however, research has indicated that extracts from plants such as hops, licorice, and broccoli may reduce menopausal discomforts. Moreover, these extracts can also support a healthy estrogen metabolism, which is under stress both during and after menopause [1-8].
Estrogen for Women is based on a formula which includes a patented hops extract as well as extract from licorice, broccoli, the Dong Quai plant, and chasteberry. Furthermore, the formula has been enhanced and with standardized lignans, which has been clinically shown to block some of the undesirable effects that estrogen may have on the body.
The Science Behind the Product:
The Natural Estrogen formula contains the following ingredients:
- Patented Hops Extract - which has been clinically shown to reduce the frequency of hot flashes by 50% . It has also been shown to have an improving effect on other types of menopausal discomforts .
- Lignan Extract - which has been clinically shown to block some of the unwanted effects of estrogen .
- Licorice Extract - which has been clinically shown to reduce the severity and frequency of hot flashes related to menopause .
- Broccoli Extract - which has been found to maintain healthy cell division as well as modulating estrogen 
- Dong Quai - which in Chinese traditional medicine is believed to help with menopausal and menstrual discomforts .
- Chasteberry Extract (Vitex agnus-castus) - which has been shown to support the hormonal balance and the balance of neurotransmitter, both of which are important for menopausal discomforts relief [7,8].
How to Use:
- Take one (1) tablet in the morning, with or without food, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Estrogen for Women should be taken cyclically: three weeks on and one week off, beginning on the 5th day of the menstrual cycle for premenopausal women, and every day for postmenopausal women.
- Those taking any estrogenic product should include as part of their diet cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, and/or cauliflower.
- Women should also use a natural progesterone cream when taking this product.
Do not take in case of pregnancy, lactation, or estrogen-dependent tumors.
Read original source
- J Am Coll Nutr. 2013 Dec;32(6):428-35.
- Phytomedicine. 2010 May;17(6):389-96.
- Clin Cancer Res. 2007 Feb 1;13(3):1061-7.
- Iran J Pharm Res. 2012 Spring;11(2):541-8.
- Int J Oncol. 2008 Oct;33(4):657-63.
- Phytother Res. 2006 Aug;20(8):665-9.
- J Altern Complement Med. 2009 Aug;15(8):853-62.
- Maturitas. 2009 May 20;63(1):99-103.