Once-Daily Health Booster, 60 softgels | Life Extension
Life Extension®'s Once-Daily Health Booster (previously known as Super Booster) saves consumers money by combining a wide variety of costly nutrients into just one softgel.
Once-Daily Health Booster contains the following valuable nutrients:
- Vitamins K1 and K2, including the 24-hour bioavailable MK-7 form and the rapidly absorbed MK-4 form, to keep calcium in the bones and out of the arteries.
- MacuGuard™ Carotenoid Phospholipid Blend, which provides trans-zeaxanthin, meso-zeaxanthin, lutein and alpha-carotene to support eye health, macular density and healthy vision.
- Based on cutting edge research findings, saffron has been added to help maintain visual acuity.
- Gamma tocopherol, a highly effective form of vitamin E, which quenches a dangerous free radical called peroxynitrite that has been implicated in age-related decline.
- Vitamin E as D-alpha tocopherol to inhibit lipid peroxidation.
- Blueberry extract to support DNA repair and the maintenance of healthy blood sugar levels.
- Sesame lignans to increase tissue levels of gamma tocopherol.
- Lycopene to guard against LDL oxidation and support prostate health.
- Chlorophyllin, to help protect against DNA damage caused by environmental factors.
- Black currant extract anthocyanins to promote eye health.
- Vitamin B12 to help maintain a healthy metabolism and nervous system.
Just one softgel of the new Health Booster taken with a large meal provides optimized amounts of fat-soluble vitamins, carotenoids, and other nutrients required by maturing individuals. The individual ingredients in Once-Daily Health Booster would cost two to three times more if taken separately.
Read original source
Lyc-O-Mato® is a registered trademark of Lycored, LTD. LuteinPlus® and Mz® are registered trademarks of NutriProducts Ltd., UK, licensed under U.S. Patent 8,623,428.
|Dosage and Use|
Avoid use during pregnancy and lactation. Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications or have a bleeding disorder.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.