Advanced Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Can protect and revitalize the extracellular skin matrix
Purified Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If rash or irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- Rhie G, Shin MH, Seo JY, et al. Aging- and photoaging-dependent changes of enzymic and nonenzymic antioxidants in the epidermis and dermis of human skin in vivo. J Invest Dermatol. 2001;117(5):1212-7.
- Burke KE. Photodamage of the skin: protection and reversal with topical antioxidants. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2004;3(3):149-55.
- Pandel R, Poljsak B, Godic A, et al. Skin photoaging and the role of antioxidants in its prevention. ISRN Dermatol. 2013;2013:930164.
- Placzek M, Gaube S, Kerkmann U, et al. Ultraviolet B-induced DNA damage in human epidermis is modified by the antioxidants ascorbic acid and D-alpha-tocopherol. J Invest Dermatol. 2005;124(2):304-7.
- Boyera N, Galey I, Bernard BA. Effect of vitamin C and its derivatives on collagen synthesis and cross-linking by normal human fibroblasts. Int J Cosmet Sci. 1998;20(3):151-8.
- Nusgens BV, Humbert P, Rougier A, et al. Topically applied vitamin C enhances the mRNA level of collagens I and III, their processing enzymes and tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase 1 in the human dermis. J Invest Dermatol. 2001;116(6):853-9.