Can promote urinary health
Can promote urinary health
For you, if you want benefits of proanthocyanidins in the whole cranberry for urinary health
The cranberry polyphenols in Cran-Max® can:
- Help support female urinary tract health
- Promote healthy urinary function
- Offer anthocyanins equal to four 8-ounce glasses of cranberry juice cocktail
- Provide strong antioxidant support to inhibit oxidative stress
The anatomy of the female urinary tract differs greatly from its male counterpart, resulting in the need for additional nutritional support. A wealth of published studies indicates that cranberry polyphenols may help support a healthy urinary tract.
The anatomy of the female urinary tract differs greatly from that of men. As a result, they need additional nutritional support. Many published studies indicate that cranberry polyphenols may help to support a healthy urinary tract.
Cranberries have been known for this benefit for decades. Clinical research demonstrates that cranberries' proanthocyanidins (a class of polyphenols) are powerful antioxidants that can help inhibit oxidative stress.
A double-blind comparison study can confirm that Cran-Max® can help support a healthy urinary tract.
Each Life Extension Cran-Max® capsule contains 500 mg of cranberry concentrate to promote urinary tract health. Each Cran-Max® capsule also contains:
- The synergistic, complete spectrum activity of the entire cranberry whole fruit;
- A unique delivery system that protects its cranberry constituents from degradation;
Cran-Max® contains concentrated cranberry made from the complete, whole cranberry using a unique extraction process, with no added sugar.
Each capsule of this product contains powerful polyphenols, organic acids and antioxidants that provide the same benefits as drinking cranberry juice cocktail minus calories.
An advantage of Life Extension’s Cran-Max® is that it only requires once a day dosing.
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
Ingredients:Cran-Max® cranberry extract, capsule (vegetable cellulose), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, stearic acid).
|Cran-Max® and Bio-Shield® are registered trademarks of Pharmachem Laboratories, Inc.|
Dosage and useTake one (1) capsule per day with or without foods or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
WarningsKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
|A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.|
- Archives of Internal Medicine. 2012;172(13):988-996.
- J Nutr. 2017;147(12):2282-2288.
- Phytomedicine. 2008;15(9):653-67.
- J Sci Food Agric. 2018:doi: 10.1002/jsfa.8882.
- J Antimicrob Chemother. 2009;63(2):389-95.
- Antibiotics (Basel). 2014;3(2):143-54.
- Mol Nutr Food Res. 2007;51(6):732-7.
- J Med Food. 2009;12(2):259-70.
- Clin Nutr. 2019;April 11
- BMC Urol. 2018;18(1):29.
- Biomed Res Int. 2018;2018:8584136.