Stay healthy with minerals & plant-derived vitamins without compromising your diet
Stay healthy with minerals & plant-derived vitamins without compromising your diet
For you, if you want minerals and sustainably sourced vitamins perfect for plant-based diets
The healthy nutrients in Plant-Based Multivitamin can:
- Offer a full array of essential vitamins plus minerals to complement a plant-based diet
- Fight oxidative stress and support bone, heart, and brain health
- Promote cellular health and a healthy immune response (and more)
- Deliver phytonutrient equivalent to three servings of vegetables and two servings of fruits
Plant-Based Multivitamin can help keeping your body healthy by providing health-promoting nutrients found in fruits and vegetables, providing 100% of the daily value of vitamins.
Health benefits at a glance:
If you are looking for a vegetarian multivitamin, the searching can stop here. Plant-Based Multivitamin was created for people who follow vegetarian and vegan diets.
This potent formula combines a healthy dose of minerals with sustainably sourced, plant-derived vitamins to provide the nutrients your body needs to keep you healthy — without compromising your food choices.
Why it works:
As a child, you were probably told to eat your fruits and vegetables, and you still need to. To stay healthy your body needs nutrients from fruits and vegetables, but it can be challenging to eat enough of them.
Plant-Based Multivitamin can help you fill the nutritional gaps by providing a healthy dose of minerals, phytonutrients, and vitamins taken from 13 plant-derived powders and extracts that can deliver 100% of the daily value of vitamins.
The science behind the product:
Everyone should be getting the most out of their multivitamin. Plant-Based Multivitamin complements your plant-based diet, and you don’t have to compromise your food choices.
Vitamins from 13 plant-derived powders and extracts deliver the nutrition your body needs, from A to E:
- Vitamin A — this vitamin can support vision, healthy cell division, and healthy immune response. (1) This formula contains a form of vitamin A derived from mixed carotenoids from African oil palm (fruit) extract, beta-carotene. African oil palm fruit is high in carotenoids, including alpha-carotene and beta carotene.
- Vitamin C — this nutrient is considered a free radical scavenger and can help protect against oxidative stress, which is why it is associated with immune system health. Your body also uses vitamin C for collagen production, and the health of connective tissue found in arterial walls, skin, bones, and teeth. (2-4) Vitamin C is added from amla fruit extract, which is one of the richest plant-derived sources of vitamin C.
- Vitamin D3 —"The sunshine vitamin” is essential for maintaining cognitive health and performance. (5-8) It is also crucial for supporting calcium absorption into the bone matrix, promoting strong, healthy bones and teeth. (9) Vitamin D is also involved in heart health and in maintaining already-healthy blood pressure. (6,9)
- Vitamin E — is famous for offering antioxidant protection and promoting a healthy inflammatory response, and it is crucial for heart, brain, and immune health. (10,11) D-alpha tocopherol is added from sunflower. It is a non-synthetic and highly bioavailable form of vitamin E for maximum whole-body health benefits.
- B-Complex — B-vitamins can help you maintain youthful metabolism. They help your body release the energy stored in the foods you eat to support the many biological processes that keep you healthy. (12-14) There is more than one “vitamin B”, and because they are metabolically codependent, B vitamins work together to maintain overall health. This multivitamin formula features a B complex from quinoa sprouts. The formula also contains additional bioavailable forms of B vitamins like riboflavin 5'-phosphate, folate in the form of L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium, and methylcobalamin for maximum “B” benefits. (15)
A multivitamin is not complete without the minerals and other nutrients essential to healthy living. Plant-Based Multivitamin provides:
- 150 mcg of iodine, 11 mg of zinc, 50 mg magnesium, 55 mcg of selenium as well as trace minerals like manganese, chromium, and molybdenum.
- Magnesium — is a helper cofactor or molecule in hundreds of enzyme systems that support different biological processes in the body. It can help maintain protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, as well as support already-healthy blood sugar and already-healthy blood pressure levels. (16) The formula contains magnesium oxide, a form of magnesium that is high in elemental magnesium.
- Zinc — is an essential trace mineral your body uses for cellular metabolism and healthy immune function. (17) Eating a healthy diet, plus taking a multivitamin, should give you all the zinc your body needs.
- Selenium — can support heart and brain health, promote a healthy inflammatory and immune response, and encourage longevity. It can also help quench free radical activity. (18) The selenium in our multivitamin comes from selenium yeast. This form of selenium has been shown to increase the activity of specialized proteins that play an important role in protecting cells from oxidative stress. (19,20)
This multivitamin includes phytonutrients equivalent to three servings of vegetables and two servings of fruit.
How to use:
Please take according to the dosage and use guidelines under supplement facts, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving size: 3 capsules
Servings per container: 30
|Amount per day (3 capsules):||%RI*|
|Vitamin A [as mixed carotenoids from African oil palm (fruit) extract, beta-carotene]||526 µg||66|
|Vitamin C [from amla (fruit) extract]||90 mg||113|
|Vitamin D3 [as cholecalciferol from algae]||25 µg||500|
|Vitamin E [as D-alpha tocopherol from sunflower]||15 mg||125|
|Thiamine [vitamin B1 from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts)]||1,2 mg||109|
|Riboflavin [vitamin B2 as riboflavin 5’-phosphate, riboflavin from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts)]||3,25 mg||232|
|Niacin [from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts)]||16 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6 [as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate, pyridoxin from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts)]||4,25 mg||304|
|Folate [as folate from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts), L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt]||240 µg||120|
|Vitamin B12 [as methylcobalamin, cobalamin from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts)]||6 µg||240|
|Biotin [from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts)]||30 µg||60|
|Pantothenic acid [from Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts)]||5 mg||83|
|Iodine [as potassium iodide]||150 µg||100|
|Magnesium [as magnesium oxide]||50 mg||13|
|Zinc [as zinc citrate]||11 mg||110|
|Selenium [as high selenium yeast]||55 µg||100|
|Manganese [as manganese citrate]||2,3 mg||115|
|Chromium [as chromium nicotinate glycinate]||35 µg||88|
|Molybdenum [as molybdenum glycinate]||45 µg||90|
|Food Complex [Chenopodium quinoa (sprouts), amla (fruit), onion (bulb) (providing 22 mg flavonoids), grape (seed) (providing 60 mg proanthocyanidins), broccoli (aerial), African oil palm (fruit), European elder (fruit), blackberry (fruit), sweet cherry (fruit), cranberry (fruit), plum (fruit), persimmon (fruit), (extracts and powders)]||1400 mg||**|
*RI = EU reference intake **No RI available
Quinoa sprouts (Chenopodium quinoa Willd.), capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose/cellulose gel), onion extract (Allium cepa L.), magnesium oxide, grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera L.), elderberry fruit powder (Sambucus nigra), blackberry fruit powder (Rubus fruticosus), blueberry fruit powder (Vaccinium angustifolium), cherry fruit powder (Prunus avium), cranberry fruit powder (Vaccinium oxycoccos), prune fruit powder (Prunus domestica), persimmon fruit powder (Diospyros virginiana), broccoli powder (Brassica oleracea), d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E), selenium enriched yeast, mixed carotenoids, zinc citrate, anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide [nano], magnesium salts of fatty acids), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), manganese citrate, beta-carotene, potassium iodide, pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (vitamin B6), riboflavin 5'-phosphate (vitamin B2), molybdenum glycinate chelate, chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate, calcium-L-methylfolate
Take three (3) capsules daily with food.
Individuals consuming more than 50 µg (2000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
Consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- M. C. Staff. Vitamin A. Accessed https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-vitamin-a/art-20365945
- Nutrients. 2017;9(4):339.
- Adv Nutr. 2014;5(1):16-8.
- Vitamin C. Accessed 8/11. https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/vitamin-C
- Neurology. 2012;79(13):1397-405.
- J Am Geriatr Soc. 2017;65(10):2161-2168.
- Exp Gerontol. 2017;90:90-97.
- Ageing Res Rev. 2013;12(4):1013-23.
- Vitamin D. Accessed 8/11/21. https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/vitamin-D%20
- Free Radic Biol Med. 2008;44(6):1203-8.
- Linus Pauling Institute. Vitamin E. Accessed https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/vitamin-E
- Linus Pauling Institute. Folate. Accessed 6/11/19. https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/folate
- Linus Pauling Institute. Vitamin B6. Accessed 6/7/19. https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/vitamin-B6
- Linus Pauling Institute. Vitamin B12. Accessed 6/11/19. https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/vitamin-B12
- Xenobiotica. 2014;44(5):480-8.
- Adv Nutr. 2016;7(1):199-201.
- M. C. Staff. Zinc. Accessed https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-zinc/art-20366112
- Selenium. Accessed 8/11/21. Linus Pauling Institute. Selenium. Accessed 04/25/18. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/minerals/selenium
- Br J Nutr. 2004;92(4):557-73.
- Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2020;2020:5490743.