TruFibre™ can promote intestinal comfort
TruFibre™ is a formulation for stimulating probiotics to restore regularity in the form of tasteless, white powder that mixes fast and clears with no thickening. One serving of this product provides slightly more than 14% of the recommended daily dose of fibre. It contains two sources of soluble, prebiotic fibre: Sunfibre® and inulin. Sunfibre®, from seeds of the guar plant, is partially hydrolysed to improve solubility and to reduce viscosity. It has been clinically proven to improve regularity.
TruFibre™ contains the Fiberase™ complex of fibre digesting enzymes that cannot be produced in your body, but naturally found in plants. These enzymes are called bifidogenic, because they improve the prebiotic activity of fibre present in fruit, vegetables and whole grains, which results in enhanced stimulation of Bifidobacteria. They are also lactogenic, because they stimulate the growth of various Lactobacillus probiotics (patent pending).
The stimulation of Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus probiotics happens when providing a microbial food source within the intestinal tract. The Fiberase™ enzyme complex improves the prebiotic activity of whole foods included in your diet.
TruFibre™ has been shown to improve the following conditions:
- Constipation and poor elimination;
- Diarrhoea and loose stools;
- Poor absorption of calcium and magnesium;
- Low Bifidobacteria levels in colon;
- Low Lactobacillus colony forming units (CFU) in small intestine;
- High cholesterol and triglycerides.
The most common response to taking TruFibre™ is improved regularity with more uniform stool consistency and intestinal comfort.
Serving Size 1 level scoop (3.6 g)
Servings Per Container 50
Dosage and Use
May cause choking if taken with insufficient water or beverage. If you have frequent diarrhea, are pregnant or nursing, or having a medical condition check with your physician before using.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
This product was added to our catalogue on June 19, 2013.