Two-Per-Day Capsules, 60 caps, EU
Daily multivitamin and mineral supplement
Two-Per-Day Capsules, 60 caps, EU
Daily multivitamin and mineral supplement
For you, if you want a potent multivitamin formula delivered in two daily capsules
The multivitamins in Two-Per-Day Capsules can:
- Use all active ingredients to support a wide variety of bodily processes
- Cover daily essential vitamin and mineral needs
- Are complemented by antioxidants for additional protection
The active ingredients in Two-Per-Day Capsules pack a punch of extremely high potency and quality vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that can support your overall health in a myriad of ways.
Health benefits at a glance:
Life Extension's Two-Per-Day Capsules has the highest nutritional potencies of any science-based multivitamin formula that can fit inside two daily capsules.
This gives you far greater availability of the essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients than many regular store-bought formulas. All active ingredients can support your health in a myriad of ways, and they do so at a standout economical price.
Why it works:
Researchers have demonstrated that unless you are taking the ideal dose of vitamins and minerals every day, you will not fully receive their benefits which can lead to better health and well-being.
So, if you want to receive an ideal dose of vitamins every day of the year, why not take one that is worth it? The ultra-low cost of Two-Per-Day Capsules makes it a standout product on the European supplement market.
Two-Per-Day Capsules packs a potent punch of vitamins, minerals and nutrients which can provide many different health benefits.
The science behind the product:
Most notably, Two-Per-Day Capsules contain potent forms of:
- Selenium  such as SelenoExcell® high selenium yeast and sodium selenite
- Apigenin- is a powerful bioflavonoid present in many vegetables and fruits which can increase cell protection.
- Bioactive quercetin phytosome - Our Two-Per-Day multivitamin contains 5 mg of quercetin that has been integrated into a phytosome. A phytosome is a phospholipid sphere that encases a botanical compound, aiding in its absorption and making it more bioavailable. This quercetin is up to 50 times more bioavailable than standard quercetin. Quercetin supports cellular health, endothelial health, healthy immune function and more
- Vitamin D - can provide significant support for healthy bone density [2-8]. Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in regulating healthy cell division and differentiation. Furthermore, it also plays a role in immunity [9-18]. Insufficient intake of vitamin D can be linked to common age-related problems.
- Vitamin C - it can scavenge free radicals in the body and can protect tissues from oxidative stress [19-28]. Vitamin C is a vital cofactor to the formation of collagen. Collagen is a type of connective tissue that can support arterial walls, skin, bones and teeth [22-24]. Vitamin C is also involved in supporting the immune system. This can be done by increasing glutathione levels in human lymphocytes. These are cells that make up about 25% of all white cells in the blood .
- B Vitamins — your body uses a number of B vitamins to release energy stored in carbohydrates, fat and protein. Life Extension Two-Per-Day Capsules contain bioactive forms of vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and more .
- Alpha-lipoic Acid [31-32]- can promote liver health, nerve health and more. This universal antioxidant can also help boost glutathione levels already in the normal range.
How to use:
- Take two (2) capsules daily in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60
|Amount per Day (2 capsules):||%RI*|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene, retinyl acetate)||600 µg||75|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate)||470 mg||588|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (2000 IU†)||50 µg||1000|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, mixed tocopherols)||69,5 mg||579|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine hydrochloride)||75 mg||6818|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5'-phosphate)||50 mg||3571|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide)||50 mg||313|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl, pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)||20 mg||1429|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9) (as calcium-L-methylfolate)||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamine)||300 µg||12000|
|Biotin (vitamin B8)||300 µg||600|
|Vitamin B5 (as D-calcium pantothenate)||50 mg||833|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 µg||100|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||100 mg||27|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate, L-OptiZinc® zinc mono-L-methionine suflate)||25 mg||250|
|Selenium (as sodium selenite, Seleno Excell® high selenium yeast, L-selenomethionine)||200 µg||364|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate, gluconate)||2 mg||100|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||200 µg||500|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||100 µg||200|
|Alpha lipoic acid||25 mg||**|
|Quercetin phytosome (providing 5 mg quercetin [from Japanese sophora flower bud concentrate], phosphatidylcholine complex [from sunflower])||15 mg||**|
|Marigold flower extract (std. to 5 mg trans-lutein, 155 µg trans-zeaxanthin)||11,12 mg||**|
|Boron (as sodium borate)||3 mg||**|
|Lycopene (from LycoBeads® natural tomato fruit extract)||1 mg||**|
*RI = EU reference intake **No RI available †IU = international units
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), magnesium oxide, thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), d-alpha tocopheryl succinate (Vitamin E), zinc citrate, D-pantothenate calcium (vitamin B5), bulking agent (dicalcium phosphate), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), inositol, riboflavin (vitamin B2), starch, anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), sodium borate, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide [nano]), alpha lipoic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), selenium enriched yeast (SelenoExcell®), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose/cellulose gel), mixed tocopherols, maltodextrin, zinc mono-L-methionine sulphate (L-OptiZinc®), calcium L-ascorbate (vitamin C), marigold (Tagetes erecta L.) extract, apigenin, manganese citrate, manganese gluconate, Sophora japonica flower bud concentrate, sunflower phosphatidylcholine, beta carotene, riboflavin 5’-phosphate (vitamin B2), chromium picolinate, pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (vitamin B6), tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) fruit extract, calcium-L-methylfolate (vitamin B9), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), D-biotin (vitamin B8), sodium selenite, potassium iodide, retinyl acetate (vitamin A), L-selenomethionine, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), sodium molybdate dihydrate
Lycored Lycopene™ is a registered trademark of Lycored; Orange, New Jersey. SelenoExcell® is a registered trademark of Cypress Systems Inc. L-OptiZinc® and logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
Take two (2) capsules daily in divided doses with meals.
Individuals consuming more than 50 μg (2,000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
Consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Int J Diabetes Dev Ctries. 2010;30(3):153-161
- J Bone Miner Res. 2004 Aug;19(8):1221-30.
- J Bone Miner Res. 2006 Mar;21(3):397-405.
- Bone. 2008 May;42(5):996-1003.
- Steroids. 2001 Mar-May;66(3-5):375-80.
- Bone. 2006 Oct;39(4):946-53.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Aug;88(2):513S-519S.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Jan;89(1):76-80.
- Am J Prev Med. 2011 Jul;41(1):68-74.
- Proc Nutr Soc. 2012 Feb;71(1):50-61.
- Med Hypotheses. 2011 Dec;77(6):1145-7.
- Dermatoendocrinol. 2011 Jan;3(1):11-7.
- Mol Cancer. 2011 May 18;10:58.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2012 Dec;132(12):2762-9.
- Anticancer Res. 2012 Jan;32(1):223-36.
- Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2015 Sep;21(9):1627-31.
- Endocr Metab Immune Disord Drug Targets. 2015 Jul 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- Nutrients. 2015 Jul 27;7(8):6088-108.
- Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012 Dec;1826(2):443-57.
- Redox Rep. 2010;15(1):11-9.
- Adv Nutr. 2011 Mar;2(2):78-88.
- Altern Med Rev. 2003 Nov;8(4):359-77.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2002 Apr;118(4):565-72.
- Radiat Environ Biophys. 2007 Mar;46(1):61-8.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 2007 Sep 1;43(5):853-9.
- PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2012;6(7):e1729.
- Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2014 Oct-Dec;58(4):371-5.
- Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2015 Apr 21. doi: 10.1111/bcpt.12413. [Epub ahead of print]
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2003 Jan;77(1):189-95.
- Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1980;355:80-97.
- Pharm Res. 2010 Jun; 27(6): 962-78.
- Linus Pauling Institute, 2012. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-factors/lipoic-acid Accessed 4/25/2018
- Inflamm Res. 2017 Nov; 66(11): 947-959.