Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyphosphate, Taurine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer†, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Maleated Soybean Oil (Ceraphyl NGA), Punica granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Pyrus malus (Apple) Saccharides, Beta-Glucan, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, RNA, Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate (DMAE), Avobenzone, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Octocrylene,Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Butylene Glycol, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Fragrance (natural grapefruit/lavender), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Camellia sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Ceramide-2, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38.
QuSome and Inflacin Advanced Efficacy are registered trademarks of BioZone Laboratories, Inc. and are protected by U.S. Patent Nos. 6,610,322, 6,958,160, 7,150,883, 6,998,421.
†Hylasome is a trademark of Genzyme Corporation, the use of which is licensed to HylaMed Research Inc
Dosage and Use
- After thoroughly cleansing your skin, apply a small amount of serum on your face and neck, morning and evening.
- This product may be used alone or under makeup.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. For people with sensitive skin, test in a small area before using. If irritation occurs, please, discontinue use and contact a medical practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.