Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols, 60 softgels
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Cells are the central organism in any living thing, but few people think about protecting their body at the cellular level. Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols can do exactly that by protecting cell membranes and the DNA in cells against oxidative damage. Furthermore it also contributes to overall body health by supporting healthy cell-division.
Why it Works:
Many people do not know that vitamin E contains eight different compounds. Commercial vitamin E supplements only focus on four of these compounds, while leaving out the other four compounds called tocotrienols, which are actually rich in therapeutic and antioxidant benefits.
Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols softgels contain tocotrienols that are extracted from red palm oil from the Elaeis guineensis tree. Because of their unique structure, tocotrienols provide potent antioxidant benefits throughout the body. The fact is that tocotrienols shield DNA from oxidative damage while protecting cellular membranes. Moreover, scientists have discovered that tocotrienols support healthy cell division  promote a healthy lipid profile  protect brain function  and even support healthy hair growth .
Through a highly absorbable and patented delivery system  Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols provides the most absorbable red palm oil tocotrienols available on the European supplement market today.
The Science Behind the Product:
Research has shown that tocotrienols have the ability to support a wide range of organ systems such as the bones, the heart, the liver and the brain. It was found that tocotrienols play a role in promoting new artery formation, improving insulin sensitivity, protecting vital brain circuitry [6-9].
Human research reports that tocotrienol supplementation can improve the lipid profile and promote healthy levels of total and LDL cholesterol. At the same time, tocotrienols protect the lipids in the blood against oxidation which can lead to arterial damage [10-11]
How to Use:
- Take one (1) softgel two times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Nutr Cancer. 1999;33(1):26-32.
- Atherosclerosis. 2005 Oct;(2):367-74.
- Stroke. 2011 Aug;42(8):2308-14.
- Randomized Clinical Trial of Tocotrienols Supplementation vs. Placebo for Androgenetic Alopecia. Professor Yuen Kah Hay, b., School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Universiti Sains, Malaysia.
- US Patent No: US 6,596,306.
- Park HA, Kubicki N, Gnyawali S, et al. Natural vitamin E alpha-tocotrienol protects against ischemic stroke by induction of multidrug resistance-associated protein 1. Stroke. 2011 Aug;42(8):2308-14.
- Rink C, Christoforidis G, Khanna S, et al. Tocotrienol vitamin E protects against preclinical canine ischemic stroke by inducing arteriogenesis. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2011 Nov;31(11):2218-30.
- Wong WY, Poudyal H, Ward LC, Brown L. Tocotrienols reverse cardiovascular, metabolic and liver changes in high carbohydrate, high fat diet-fed rats. Nutrients. 2012 Oct;4(10):1527-41
- Gopalan Y, Shuaib IL, Magosso E, et al. Clinical Investigation of the Protective Effects of Palm Vitamin E Tocotrienols on Brain White Matter. Stroke. 2014 May;45(5):1422-8.
- Baliarsingh S, Beg ZH, Ahmad J. The therapeutic impacts of tocotrienols in type 2 diabetic patients with hyperlipidemia. Atherosclerosis. 2005 Oct;182(2):367-74.
- Teoh MK, Chong JM, Mohamed J, Phang KS. Protection by tocotrienols against hypercholesterolaemia and atheroma. Med J Malaysia. 1994 Sep;49(3):255-62.
Read original source
EVNol SupraBio™ is a trademark of ExcelVite Inc. and protected by US Patent Nos: 6,596,306 and 7,544,822.
Tocotrienols are extracted and concentrated from sustainably sourced Malaysian red palm oil.
|Dosage and Use|
If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or suffer from a bleeding disorder, please, consult your medical practitioner before taking this product.