Ultra Binder, Natural Toxin Binder*
Health Benefits at a Glance:
A big part of detoxifying the body takes place in the gut. Many kinds of toxins reside here, including metals and endotoxins. Binders are compounds which are used to target specific types of toxins. Ultra Binder, Natural Toxin Binder, however, is a proprietary combination, which combines the abilities of individual binders to target multiple kinds of toxins. Ultra Binder, Natural Toxin Binder searches the gut for toxins and binds them, whereafter they are being disposed of by being transported out of the body.
Why it Works:
Detoxifying the body is a multi-step process where toxins are transported out of the body. Very often these toxins reside in the gastrointestinal tract, because they have been eliminated from other tissues via the liver or were present in the diet. Without a binding compound which can capture the toxins present in the gut, many of these will be absorbed or reabsorbed into the body. This can lead to increased levels of toxicity in the body. There are many binders out there, which target specific types of toxins such as metals, endotoxin (LPS), etc. The best kind of binder is a mixture that combines the utilities of each individual binder in a “multipurpose” toxin binder compound.
Ultra Binder, Natural Toxin Binder optimizes the natural inhibition of debris and toxins such as endotoxin (LPS), metals, and other unwanted microbial by-products located in the intestines. Ultra Binder, Natural Toxin Binder has a unique optimized formula consisting of a combination of proprietary ingredients. Activated Charcoal, Chitosan, BiAloe® (Aloe Vera), Fibregum™ Bio (Acacia Gum), USP Sodium Bentonite clay, and proprietary functionalized silica.
Proprietary functionalized silica is better at binding metal than other metal-binding agents, because it out-competes other compounds for grabbing metals in the intestines.
The Science Behind the Product:
- Activated Charcoal - can bind LPS, pesticides, herbicides, persistent organic pollutants and also mold toxins.
- Bentonite Clay - can both bind aflatoxin and other mold toxins
- BiAloe® (Aloe vera) - has a soothing effect on gastrointestinal mucosa, and minimizes gastric side effects which can occur when binders are taken alone.
- Chitosan - can bind to the bile and toxins are being secreted secreted together with it. This also includes heavy metals, BCPs (polychlorinated biphenyls), phthalates, as well as BPA.
- Fibregum™ Bio (Acacia Gum) - supports the health of the gastrointestinal mucosa, supports growth of a “good” bacterial flora, and promotes normal gastrointestinal function. Fibregum™ Bio (Acacia Gum) is a low FODMAP friendly prebiotic fiber.
How to Use:
- Suggested Use: Mix a teaspoon in 8 oz. of water. Shake well & drink. Ingredients: USP Sodium Bentonite clay, Activated Charcoal, Chitosan, Acacia Gum (Fibergum Bio from Nexira), Aloe Vera (Lorand Labs BiAloe) and IMD.
- Quicksilver Scientific: https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/store/catalog/product/view/id/104/s/ultra-binder/, accessed 07-11-2017
|Dosage and Use|
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.