Vitamin C precor
Immune defence support
Vitamin C precor
Immune defence support
The active ingredients in Vitamin C precor can:
- Support the immune system
- Help reduce oxidative stress
- Support collagen formation and promote proper iron absorption
- Uses less acidic and stomach-friendly calcium ascorbate
Vitamin C precor contains essential Vitamin C which can help reduce oxidative stress, support collagen formation and support the immune system.
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Vitamin C precor contains the essential Vitamin C nutrient which can help reduce oxidative stress, support collagen formation, promote iron absorption and support the immune system. Simultaneously it provides vitamin C as calcium ascorbate that is less acidic and less irritating to the stomach and intestinal lining. präventa is a European premium brand that manufactures its products in Austria under the most stringent quality standards which go beyond GMP.
Why it Works:
Vitamin C is an essential mineral that the body cannot produce, and is required at higher-than-normal levels during times of stress [1-4]. Vitamin C is a white, crystalline, water-soluble substance found in citrus fruits. As an antioxidant, vitamin C can scavenge free radicals in the body and helps protect tissues from oxidative stress as well as support the immune system [5-12]. Vitamin C also promotes the absorption of iron, while inhibiting its oxidation in the body [13,14]. Furthermore, Vitamin C is a vital cofactor to the formation of collagen, the connective tissue that supports arterial walls, skin, bones, and teeth [8-10].
It can also support the body when confronted with physical stress, and stressors such as bas ingestion of heavy metals [15-20] cigarette smoking [21-24] and extreme temperatures [25-30] also signal the need for increased vitamin C intake .
The Science Behind the Product:
The human body does not produce vitamin C which must be received from foods or supplements . Vitamin C levels may drop during stress situations , why higher vitamin C intake can be necessary during times of stress [1-4]. A lack of vitamin C has been linked to the duration of immune challenges along with immune system problems . A lack of vitamin C can broadly affect various key aspects of maintaining a proper immune function .
Vitamin C is also required for the normal formation of bone proteins. And preliminary studies suggest a potential of vitamin C in preventing bone loss .
How to Use:
- Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving (1 vegetarian capsule):
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||500 mg|
Other ingredient: capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).
Dosage and Use:
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- In Vivo. 1994 Nov-Dec;8(6):1079-85.
- Ann Nutr Metab. 1990;34(2):85-92.
- Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2002 Jan;159(3):319-24
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2007 Jul;86(1):145-9.
- Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012 Dec;1826(2):443-57.
- Redox Rep. 2010;15(1):11-9.
- Adv Nutr. 2011 Mar;2(2):78-88.
- Altern Med Rev. 2003 Nov;8(4):359-77.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2002 Apr;118(4):565-72
- Radiat Environ Biophys. 2007 Mar;46(1):61-8.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 2007 Sep 1;43(5):853-9.
- PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2012;6(7):e1729.
- Br J Nutr. 2003 Dec;90(6):1081-5.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Oct;84(4):830-4.
- Genet Test Mol Biomarkers. 2012 Sep;16(9):1001-6.
- Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2011 Jan;31(1):137-42.
- Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2012 Apr;44(4):330-8.
- Nig Q J Hosp Med. 2012 Apr-Jun;22(2):85-90.
- Toxicology. 2005 Jul 1;211(1-2):26-35.
- Chem Biol Interact. 2001 Jul 31;137(1):75-88.
- Environ Health Perspect. 2000 Feb;108(2):105-8.
- Am J Ther. 2007 Mar-Apr;14(2):189-93.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2000 Feb;71(2):530-6.
- Toxicology. 2002 Nov 15;180(2):121-37.
- Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2007;86(7):783-7.
- Int Med Res. 2012;40(1):28-42.
- Vopr Pitan. 1978 Jan-Feb;(1):44-8.
- J Am Coll Nutr. 1990 Apr;9(2):150-4.
- Jpn J Physiol. 1999 Apr;49(2):159-67.
- Indian J Med Res. 2002 Jul;116:29-34.
- Med Sci Monit. 2001 Jul-Aug;7(4):592-9.
- Chad Robertson, 2015. The Link Between Vitamin C And Optimal Immunity, Life Extension.