Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin, 1000 mg 250 vegetarian tablets
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Vitamin C and dihydroquercetin found in Vitamin C WITH DIHYDROQUERCETIN brings a shot of Vitamin C into the body, which it can’t provide by itself. These compounds can help protect your body from oxidative stress, promote collagen formation, promote healthy iron absorption, and can stay active in the body longer than regular vitamin C supplements, because of its unique dihydroquercetin formulation.
Why it Works:
Vitamin C’s health benefits are well known to nutritional researchers but at the same time it is an essential nutrient, meaning humans can’t create it internally. This means that we must get all of our vitamin C from our diet and supplements. Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin’s unique formulation combines high-quality vitamin C with the antioxidant dihydroquercetin. Unfortunately, vitamin C is water soluble, meaning that it’s quickly oxidized and released inside the body. Until now, the best way to maintain optimal blood levels of vitamin C has been to consume it multiple times throughout the day. Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin solves this problem by having dihydroquercetin in the formulation. This means that the amount of time that Vitamin C can bring health benefits to your body is extended [1, 2] before it dissolves for better health effect.
The Science Behind the Product:
Research has been done on vitamin C and it has shown that vitamin C can be a powerful antioxidant [3-10]. It can scavenge free radicals, can provide protection from oxidative stress [3-10]. Vitamin C can also stimulate iron absorption [12,13]. Furthermore, it can also participate in the formation of collagen that supports arterial walls, skin, bones and teeth [6-8]. Vitamin C also plays a role in protection against environmental and physical stresses such as ingestion of heavy metals [13-18], cigarette smoking [19-22], compromised immunity [23-30] and extreme temperatures [18,31-33].
There is a scientific evidence that specialized compounds in fruits and vegetables provide critical protection against free radical assault . New studies revealed that a flavonoid known as dihydroquercetin combined with vitamin C has more powerful protection against oxidative stress than either substance alone .
Dihydroquercetin has been shown to be beneficial towards vitamin C as this flavonoid can help vitamin C re-circulate through the body . With the help of this flavonoid vitamin C can last longer in the body . Additionally, dihydroquercetin plays a role to protect against cardiovascular disease, helps protect nervous system health and other .
How to Use:
- Take one (1) tablet daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Bull Exp Biol Med. 2009 May;147(5):603-5.
- Vopr Pitan. 1997;(6):12-5.
- Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012 Dec;1826(2):443-57.
- Redox Rep. 2010;15(1):11-9.
- Adv Nutr. 2011 Mar;2(2):78-88.
- Altern Med Rev. 2003 Nov;8(4):359-77.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2002 Apr;118(4):565-72.
- Radiat Environ Biophys. 2007 Mar;46(1):61-8.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 2007 Sep 1;43(5):853-9.
- PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2012;6(7):e1729.
- Br J Nutr. 2003 Dec;90(6):1081-5.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Oct;84(4):830-4.
- Genet Test Mol Biomarkers. 2012 Sep;16(9):1001-6.
- Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2011 Jan;31(1):137-42.
- Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2012 Apr;44(4):330-8.
- Nig Q J Hosp Med. 2012 Apr-Jun;22(2):85-90.
- Toxicology. 2005 Jul 1;211(1-2):26-35.
- J Am Coll Nutr. 1990 Apr;9(2):150-4.
- Toxicology. 2002 Nov 15;180(2):121-37.
- Environ Health Perspect. 2000 Feb;108(2):105-8.
- Am J Ther. 2007 Mar-Apr;14(2):189-93.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2000 Feb;71(2):530-6.
- Adv Ther. 2002 May-Jun;19(3):151-9.
- Br J Dermatol. 1980 Jan;102(1):49-56.
- Respir Med. 2007 Aug;101(8):1770-8.
- Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2007;86(7):783-7.
- J Int Med Res. 2012;40(1):28-42.
- J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003 Nov 5;42(9):1656-62.
- J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2003 Jul;37(1):53-62.
- Cancer Sci. 2003 Apr;94(4):378-82.
- Indian J Med Res. 2002 Jul;116:29-34.
- Vopr Pitan. 1978 Jan-Feb;(1):44-8.
- Jpn J Physiol. 1999 Apr;49(2):159-67.
- Neveu, Mark J. (2006). Vitamin C and Dihydroquercetin, Life Extension, p.1.
Read original source
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
Ingredients: Ascorbic acid, dihydroquercetin-3-rhamnoside, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide), coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
|Dosage and use
Take one (1) tablet per day with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
|A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.|