We need Vitamin C for the growth and repair of tissues in our body, and because the body does not store Vitamin C in its tissues, we need to consume it on a regular basis. Since humans lack the enzyme necessary for synthesizing Vitamin C, we must obtain it through oral ingestion or for skin support, by topical application
Benefits of Vitamin C:
- Immunity: A healthy dose of Vitamin C protects our body from infections and maintains healthy bones and teeth.
- Common Cold: Vitamin C reduces the severity of cold symptoms
- Antioxidant:Vitamin C is a powerful and effective antioxidant
- Stress: Vitamin C helps the body deal with stress
- Production of Collagen: Vitamin C is a required component for the production of collagen.
The highest levels of Vitamin C in your body is found in the adrenal glands. If you are stressed Vitamin C is required in higher quantities. Increased intake of Vitamin C is also necessary when your body is exposed to stress caused by heavy meals, smoking, immune impairment, extreme temperatures and chronic use of medications.
Try Vitamin C and Bio-Quercetin Phytosome for immune support.
It stays longer in your body because of the dihydroquercetin component in the formula.