Support for immune defence
Support for immune defence
For you, if you wish to support your body's natural immune defenses
The active ingredients in Zinc precor can:
- Support the immune system
- Support the activity of more than 300 enzymes in the body
- Contribute to countering age-related decreases of immune system functions
- Offer an easily absorbable, bioavailable capsule
- Promote normal antioxidant responses
Supplementing zinc can support the aging immune system, and is especially crucial for older people. Typically, zinc can be difficult for the body to absorb, but Zinc precor contains 15 milligrams of zinc in a highly bioavailable capsule
on orders over € 69
We have a 100 days return policy, not the standard 30 days!
Order before 11:00 CET, for same day shipping (Mon-Fri)
We can help you in 6 languages
Health benefits at a glance:
Zinc can support the immune defense and contribute to countering age-related decreases of immune system functions in the body. Zinc is difficult for the body to absorb, but Zinc precor packs 15 milligrams of zinc in one capsule in a bioavailable form. präventa is a European premium brand that manufactures its products in Austria under the most stringent quality standards which go beyond GMP.
Why it works:
Zinc supports your body’s natural immune defenses, but research has shown that zinc deficiency is widespread, especially with older people [1-4]. Simultaneously, zinc is also involved in the metabolism of vital hormones and supports protein and DNA synthesis, and bone metabolism. A deficiency of zinc may contribute to age-related impairment of the immune function, or immunosenescence [1,3] as well as having a negative effect on all of the above-mentioned processes.
Moreover, zinc is also a component of a bodily antioxidant, which can help protect your body against free radicals, which damages cells.
Scientists have found that zinc supplementation can support the aging immune system, and promote normal antioxidant responses [1,4-6]. This is especially crucial for older people, whose immune system may naturally undergo age-related changes.
Although scientific research indicates that zinc supplements can contribute to normal health, absorption of zinc in the body can, however, be limited . Therefore, Life Extension Europe offers a low-cost formulation based on easily absorbable zinc citrate which provides a potent 15-milligram dose of zinc in a single capsule.
The science behind the product:
Zinc citrate is a bioavailable form of zinc. It is absorbed more easily than some traditional zinc forms. Besides the participation of zinc in the immune system, zinc also has other important functions. Zinc is an essential component of superoxide dismutase, one of your body’s most powerful natural antioxidants . Additionally, zinc can stimulate the activity of about 300 enzymes that facilitate biochemical reactions in the body . It also plays a role in protein and DNA synthesis and is involved in the metabolism of vital hormones.
How to use:
- Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Servings per container: 120
Amount per serving (1 vegetarian capsule):
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||15 mg|
Other ingredients: bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose gel), capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).
Dosage and use:
Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- IImmun Ageing. 2009 Jun 12;6:9.
- Exp Gerontol. 2008 May;43(5):452-61.
- Nutr Rev. 2010 Jan;68(1):30-7.
- Biogerontology. 2006 Oct-Dec;7(5-6):429-35.
- Rejuvenation Res. 2008 Feb;11(1):227-37.
- Exp Gerontol. 2008 May;43(5):370-7.
- J Anim Sci. 1992 Jan;70(1):178-87.
- J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2010 Apr;24(2):89-94.
- Clin Interv Aging. 2013;8:741-8.
- Br J Nutr. 2006 Oct;96(4):752-60.
- Biofactors. 2006;27(1-4):231-44.
- Pak J Biol Sci. 2009 Jan 15;12(2):134-9.
- Available at: http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/ Zinc-Health Professional/.
- J Nutr. 2005 Sep;135(9):2114-8.