Life Extension Mix™ Tablets, EU
State-of-the-art multi-nutrient formula
Life Extension Mix™ Tablets, EU
State-of-the-art multi-nutrient formula
For you, if you are looking for our most comprehensive multivitamin tablets for complete daily nutrient coverage
The nutrients in Life Extension Mix™ Tablets can:
- Provide a full spectrum of daily nutrients needed for whole-body health
- Offer a host of botanical extracts for additional support
- Deliver nutrients of the highest quality, purity, and potency
Get full-spectrum coverage of the many nutrients that your body requires every day with Life Extension Mix™ Tablets.
Health benefits at a glance:
The many nutrients in Life Extension Mix Capsules can give you full daily coverage of the nutrients that your body requires to function properly every single day.
Now you can save valuable time and money, by combining the nutrients that dozens of separate supplements can give you with Life Extension Mix Capsules.
Why it works:
Too many people do not eat enough fruits and vegetables despite that studies show that people who eat the most fruits and vegetables enjoy healthier and longer lives.
Life Extension Mix is a daily supplement that provides all the high-potency vitamins, minerals, and amino acids you need to form the cornerstone of a comprehensive health maintenance program.
Its formula is a state-of-the-art multi-nutrient formula, packed with the purest and most potent and unique forms of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, extracted from a wide range of vegetables, fruit, and botanicals.
The unparalleled formula and ingredients in Life Extension Mix™ are based on more than 40 years of clinical research. We've selected the purest and most potent forms of extracts from plants, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients for greater absorption.
Therefore, ingredients in Life Extension Mix™ come only from premium-quality suppliers. Indeed, premium suppliers charge more for their vitamins and trace elements, but the purity of these substances are much better than lower-cost generic versions.
The science behind the product:
Amongst many nutrients, Life Extension Mix Capsules contains*:
Vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin D3 – it is known that many people do not ingest enough vitamin D since this nutrient is essential to maintain bone density and healthy cell division [1-8]. a daily dose of Life Extension Mix™ offers 2,000 IU of vitamin D3.
- 5-MTHF (5-methyltetrahydrofolate) – folate plays a role in maintaining homocysteine levels within the normal range. One dose of Life Extension Mix™ has 400 mcg of the bioactive 5-MTHF form of folate, which is up to 7 times more bioavailable than ordinary folic acid.
- Selenium such as SelenoExcell® – can provide high selenium yeast and sodium selenite.
- Chromium, magnesium, and biotin – are crucial to maintaining healthy blood sugar for those already within the normal range [9-20]. Furthermore, the formula in Life Extension Mix Capsules contains 500 mcg of Crominex® 3+, a highly stable and active form of chromium which is a highly absorbable form of magnesium and high-potency biotin.
- Blueberry extracts – the strong natural antioxidants blueberry anthocyanins showed properties that extend well beyond suppressing free radicals. Additionally, blueberry's active constituent (pterostilbene) can support healthy lipid and glucose levels for those already within the normal range [21-24].
- Standardized green tea extract –polyphenol constituents of green tea have shown to have great biological activities. These include inhibiting LDL oxidation and neuronal peroxidation and maintaining healthy DNA structure [25-34]. It was also shown that green tea powdered extracts are able to absorb 60% to 90% better into the bloodstream compared with drinking green tea itself .
- Broccoli – contains several active constituents such as sulforaphane being important due to its unique detoxification and DNA-protecting effects [36-39].
- Lutein – it is an extract found in corn and in leafy greens such as kale and spinach. It was shown to help maintain critical pigments in the eye macula .
- Olive polyphenols – Life Extension Mix™ formula contains an olive extract standardized to provide polyphenols like hydroxytyrosol. It was reported that it can help inhibit free radicals and stabilize cell membranes [41-53].
- Standardized pomegranate extract – researchers revealed that pomegranate can help maintain healthy cardiovascular function [54-59]. and healthy DNA structure in prostate cells. [60-65]. Additionally, pomegranate extract is standardized to provide the biologically active punicalagins that are so unique to this fruit.
*For more information please see the full ingredient- and reference list.
How to use:
Take eight (8) tablets per day in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 8 tablets
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount per Day (8 tablets):||%RI*|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene, retinyl acetate) (2000 IU†)||600 µg||75|
|Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid, calcium L-ascorbate, L-ascorbyl 6-palmitate, magnesium L-ascorbate and acerola extract)||970 mg||1213|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (2000 IU†)||50 µg||1000|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, natural mixed tocopherols)||74,6 mg||622|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine hydrochloride)||125 mg||11364|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5’-phosphate)||50 mg||3571|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide, niacin)||190 mg||1188|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl, pyridoxal 5’-phosphate)||20 mg||1429|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9) (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt)||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||600 µg||24000|
|Biotin (vitamin B8)||3000 µg||6000|
|Vitamin B5 (as D-pantothenate calcium with 5 mg pantethine)||600 mg||10000|
|Calcium (as D-pantothenate calcium, calcium ascorbate, dicalcium phosphate)||209 mg||26|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 µg||100|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, magnesium bisglycinate, magnesium salt of citric acid, magnesium L-ascorbate, magnesium taurate)||420 mg||112|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate, L-OptiZinc®3 zinc mono- L-methionine sulfate)||35 mg||350|
|Selenium (as sodium selenite, SelenoExcell®4 high selenium yeast, L-selenomethionine)||200 µg||364|
|Copper (as TRAACS®11 copper bisglycinate)||1 mg||100|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate, gluconate)||1 mg||50|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||500 µg||1250|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate dihydrate)||125 µg||250|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||35 mg||2|
|Broccoli concentrate blend [broccoli powder, extract (sprout, floret, seed) (providing glucosinolates, sulforaphane)]||525 mg||**|
|Decaffeinated green tea extract (leaf) [std. to 45% (146 mg) epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)]||325 mg||**|
|Acerola extract 4:1 (berry)||300 mg||**|
|Bioflavonoids (from 198 mg bitter orange peel and fruit extract) [std. to 50% (100 mg) hesperidin]||200 mg||**|
|Fruit/berry proprietary blend (60 mg European elderberry, 30 mg blackberry, 30 mg blueberry, 30 mg sweet cherry, 30 mg cranberry, 10 mg plum, 10 mg persimmon powders)||200 mg||**|
|Wild blueberry extract (Vaccinium angustifolium) (fruit)||150 mg||**|
|Sensoril®10 Ashwagandha extract (root, leaf) [std. to 32% (40 mg) oligosaccharides, 10% glycoside conjugates (12,5 mg)]||125 mg||**|
|Silymarin (from 100 mg milk thistle seed extract)||100 mg||**|
|Trimethylglycine (TMG) (as betaine anhydrous)||100 mg||**|
|CherryPure®1 sour cherry (tart cherry) proanthocyanidin powder (skin)||85 mg||**|
|POMELLA®8 pomegranate extract (fruit) [std. to 30% punicalagins (25,5 mg)]||85 mg||**|
|MirtoSelect®9 bilberry extract (fruit)||30 mg||**|
|BioVin®6 grape proanthocyanidin extract (whole grape)||25 mg||**|
|Leucoselect®5 grape seed proanthocyanidin extract||25 mg||**|
|Bio-Quercetin phytosome (providing 5 mg quercetin [from Japanese sophora flower bud concentrate], phosphatidylcholine complex [from sunflower])||15 mg||**|
|Bromelain (from 12,75 mg pineapple stem extract) [2400 gelatin digestive units/gram]||15 mg||**|
|Lutein (from 26,7 mg marigold flower extract) [providing 465 µg trans-zeaxanthin]||15 mg||**|
|Olive extract (fruit) (providing polyphenols, hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol, oleuropein)||12,5 mg||**|
|Sesame seed lignan extract||10 mg||**|
|Luteolin (from 8,9 mg Japanese sophora flower bud extract)||8 mg||**|
|Boron (as sodium borate)||3 mg||**|
|Lycopene (from 3 mg LycoBeads®7 natural tomato fruit extract)||3 mg||**|
|Delphinidins (from 6 mg Delphinol®2 maqui berry fruit extract)||2 mg||**|
|Cyanidin-3-glucoside (C3G) (from 12,5 mg black currant fruit extract)||1,25 mg||**|
*RI = EU reference intake **No RI available
†IU = international units
Bulking agents (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose/cellulose gel), magnesium oxide, D-pantothenate, calcium (vitamin B5), calcium L-ascorbate (vitamin C), L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), broccoli (Brassica oleracea) sprout powder, maltodextrin, green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract, anti-caking agent (fatty acids), inositol, bulking agent (cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose/cross-linked cellulose gum), taurine, citrus (Citrus aurantium) peel and fruit extract, elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit powder, blackberry (Rubus fruticosus) fruit powder, blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) fruit powder, cherry (Prunus avium) fruit powder, cranberry (Vaccinium oxycoccos) fruit powder, prune (Prunus domestica) fruit powder, persimmon (Diospyros virginiana) fruit powder, thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), broccoli (Brassica oleracea) sprout-, floret-, seed extract, milk thistle (Silybum marianum) seed extract, anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide [nano]), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root and leaf extract, zinc citrate, starch, trimethylglycine, potassium citrate, glazing agents (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, glycerol), D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E), acerola (Malpighia glabra) berry extract, pomegranate (Punica granatum) fruit extract, tart cherry (Prunus cerasus) fruit powder, blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) fruit extract, nicotinic acid (vitamin B3), mixed tocopherols, riboflavin (vitamin B2), magnesium salt of citric acid, magnesium taurate, sodium borate, bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) fruit extract, marigold (Tagetes erecta L.) flower extract, grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) extract, grape (Vitis vinifera) whole grape extract, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), selenium enriched yeast, magnesium bisglycinate, zinc mono-L-methionine sulphate, L-ascorbyl 6-palmitate (vitamin C), pineapple (Ananas comosus) stem extract, sesame (Sesamum indicum) seed extract, Sophora japonica flower bud extract with luteolin, olive (Olea europea) fruit extract, pantethine (vitamin B5), magnesium L-ascorbate (vitamin C), maqui (Aristotelia chilensis) fruit extract, apigenin, chromium picolinate, manganese gluconate, D-biotin (vitamin B8), tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) fruit extract, copper bisglycinate, Sophora japonica flower bud concentrate, sunflower phosphatidylcholine, riboflavin 5′-phosphate, sodium (vitamin B2), beta carotene (vitamin A), pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (vitamin B6), manganese citrate, European black currant (Ribes nigrum) fruit extract, methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), calcium-L-methylfolate (vitamin B9), sodium selenite, potassium iodide, retinyl acetate (vitamin A), L-selenomethionine, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), sodium molybdate (molybdenum (VI))
1- CherryPURE® is a registered trademark of Shoreline Fruit, LLC. 2- Delphinol® is a registered trademark of MNL. 3- L-OptiZinc® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates. 4- SelenoExcell® is a registered trademark of Cypress Systems Inc. 5- Leucoselect® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A. 6- BioVin® is a registered trademark of Cyvex Nutrition dba Bioriginal. 7- Lycored Lycopene™ is a registered trademark of Lycored; Orange, New Jersey. 8- POMELLA® Extract is covered under U.S. Patent 7,638,640 and POMELLA® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc. 9- MirtoSelect® is a registered trademark of Indena, S.p.A., Milan, Italy. 10- Sensoril® is protected under US Patent Nos. 6,153,198 and 6,713,092 and is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc. 11- TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Take eight (8) tablets daily in divided doses with meals.
Temporary flushing, itching, rash, or gastric disturbances may occur. Liver function testing is recommended when niacin is taken in excess of 500 mg daily. Those with gout or liver diseases should avoid taking high doses of niacin. Consult with your doctor before using this product if you are taking anticoagulant medications. Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU (50 µg) per day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels. Individuals with in-born errors of copper metabolism (e.g. Wilson’s disease) should avoid daily, chronic use of this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
Consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Crit Rev Clin Lab Sci. 2009;46(4):190-209.
- Blood. 2001 Apr 15;97(8):2427-33.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2004 Jul;80(1):108-13.
- Calcif Tissue Int. 2004 Sep;75(3):183-8.
- Age Ageing. 2004 Jan;33(1):45-51.
- Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2015 Oct;8(10):895-904.
- World J Gastroenterol. 2015 Aug 7;21(29):8868-77.
- Chin J Nat Med. 2015 Jul;13(7):481-97.
- Biol Trace Elem Res. 2012 Dec;150(1-3):26-30.
- Med Sci Monit. 2010 Jun;16(6):CR307-312.
- Magnes Res. 2009 Dec;22(4):235-46.
- Ren Fail. 1996 Jan;18(1):131-7.
- Arch Med Res. 2002 Sep-Oct;33(5):439-47.
- Am J Med Sci. 2007 Mar;333(3):145-53.
- Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2016 Dec;25(4):747-753.
- Metab Brain Dis. 2016 Apr;31(2):289-97.
- Horm Mol Biol Clin Investig. 2016 Jul 14. [Epub ahead of print]
- Magnes Res. 2015 Jul-Sep;28(3):99-107.
- J Pediatr. 2016 Jan;168:93-98.e1.
- Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2015 Mar;44(2):185-9, 195.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2004 Jul 28;52(15):4713-9.
- Food Funct. 2015 Jun;6(6):1968-76.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2005 May 4;53(9):3403-7.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2014 Aug 20;62(33):8371-8.
- Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2003;43(1):89-143.
- Acta Otolaryngol. 2004 May;124(4): 464-70.
- Lancet. 2004 Sep 18;364(9439):1021-2.
- J Endocrinol Invest. 2010 Feb;33(2):118-24.
- J Med Food. 2012 Aug;15(8):726-32.
- Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2010 Aug;3(8):900-9.
- Arch Biochem Biophys. 2010 Sep 1;501(1):65-72.
- Nutr Cancer. 2009 Nov;61(6):827-35.
- Br J Nutr. 2004 Jun;91(6):873-81.
- Nutr Res. 2016 Jan;36(1):16-23.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2004 Dec;80(6):1558-64.
- Recent Pat Endocr Metab Immune Drug Discov. 2015;9(1):24-39.
- Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2014 Aug;7(8):813-23.
- Neurochem Int. 2016 Aug 25;100:52-61.
- Nutr Cancer. 2016 Sep 16:1-11. [Epub ahead of print]
- Arch Biochem Biophys. 2010 Dec 1;504(1):50-5.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2003 Dec 17;51(26):7636-41.
- Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2003 Apr 1;23(4):622-9.
- Chem Phys Lipids. 2003 Jun;124(1):23-36.
- Med Sci Monit. 2004 Apr;10(4):PI49-I54.
- J Nutr. 2015 Aug;145(8):1692-7.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2012 May;95(5):1238-44.
- Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016 Jul 26;13(8).
- Curr Med Chem. 2016 Jun 26. [Epub ahead of print]
- J Endocrinol Invest. 2016 Jun 25. [Epub ahead of print]
- Recent Pat Food Nutr Agric. 2010 Jun;2(2):154-9.
- Water Res. 2010 Jul;44(13):3883-92.
- Pharmacol Res. 2010 Oct;62(4):322-7.
- Food Chem. 2016 Dec 15;213:135-42.
- Nutr Rev. 2009 Jan;67(1):49-56.
- Br J Pharmacol. 2005 Jul;145(6):767-74.
- J Nutr Biochem. 2005 Sep;16(9):570-6.
- Nitric Oxide. 2007 Aug;17(1):50-4.
- Drugs Exp Clin Res. 2002 28(2-3):49-62.
- J Nutr. 2001 Aug;131(8):2082-9.
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005 Oct 11;102(41):14813-8.
- Int J Mol Sci. 2014 Aug 25;15(9):14949-66.
- Clin Cancer Res. 2006 Jul 1;12(13):4018-26
- Cell Cycle. 2006 Feb;5(4):371-3.
- Pharm Biol. 2016;54(6):964-74.
- Life Sci. 2014 Aug 21;110