Two-Per-Day Tablets, 60 tbs
Daily multivitamin & mineral supplement
Two-Per-Day Tablets, 60 tbs
Daily multivitamin & mineral supplement
For you, if you are looking for a potent multivitamin formula which is perfect for trial, delivered in two daily tablets
The multivitamins in Two-Per-Day Tablets:
- Use all active ingredients to support a wide variety of bodily processes
- Cover daily essential vitamin and mineral needs
- Are complemented by antioxidants for additional protection
The active ingredients in Two-Per-Day Tablets pack a punch of extremely high potency and quality vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that can support your overall health in a myriad of ways.
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Life Extension's Two-Per-Day Tablets has the highest nutritional potencies of any science-based multivitamin formula that can fit inside two tablets. This gives you far greater availability of the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients than regular store-bought formulas. All active ingredients can support your health in a myriad of ways, and they do so at a standout economical price.
Why it Works:
Researchers have demonstrated that unless you're taking the ideal dose of vitamins and minerals every day, you won't fully receive their benefits which can lead to better health and well-being. The potencies of the individual nutrients are usually so trivial that no health benefit is derived.
So, if you want to receive an ideal dose of vitamins every day of the year, why not take one that is worth it? The ultra-low cost of Two-Per-Day Tablets makes it standout product on the European supplement market. Two-Per-Day Capsules packs a potent punch of vitamins, minerals and nutrients which can provide many different health benefits.
The Science Behind the Product:
Most notably, Two-Per-Day Tablets contain potent forms of:
- Selenium such as SelenoExcell® high selenium yeast and sodium selenite
- Apigenin - is a powerful bioflavonoid present in many vegetables and fruits which can increase cell protection.
- Crominex® 3+ - a highly stable and active form of chromium blended with Capros® Amla and PrimaVie® Shilajit. It plays a role in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels in those within normal range .
- Vitamin D - can provide significant support for healthy bone density [2-8]. Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in regulating healthy cell division and differentiation. Furthermore, it also plays a role in immunity [9-18]. Insufficient intake of vitamin D can be linked to common age-related problems.
- Vitamin C - it can scavenge free radicals in the body and can protect tissues from oxidative stress [19-28]. Vitamin C is a vital cofactor to the formation of collagen. Collagen is a type of connective tissue that can support arterial walls, skin, bones, and teeth [22-24]. Vitamin C is also involved to support immune system. This can be done by increasing glutathione levels in human lymphocytes. These are cells that make up about 25% of all white cells in the blood .
- B Vitamins — your body can use a multitude of B vitamins to release energy stored in carbohydrates, fat, and protein. Life Extension Two-Per-Day Tablets contain bioactive forms of vitamin B2, vitamin B6, and more .
- Alpha-lipoic Acid - can promote liver health, nerve health, and more. This universal antioxidant can also help boost glutathione levels already in the normal range.
How to Use:
- Take two (2) capsules daily in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving (2 tablets):
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene, acetate) (5,000 IU) 1500 mcg*
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, calcium and niacinamide ascorbates) 470 mg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (2,000 IU) 50 mcg
Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, D-alpha tocopherol) 67 mg
Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCI) 75 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5’-phosphate) 50 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide, niacinamide ascorbate) 50 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI, pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 75 mg
Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt) 408 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 300 mcg
Biotin 300 mcg
Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 50 mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 100 mg
Zinc (as zinc citrate, L-OptiZinc® zinc mono-L-methionine sulfate) 25 mg
Selenium (as sodium selenite, SelenoExcell® high selenium yeast, Se-methyl L-selenocysteine) 200 mcg
Manganese (as manganese citrate, gluconate) 2.0 mg
Chromium (as Crominex® 3+ chromium stabilized with Capros® amla extract (fruit), PrimaVie® Shilajit) 200 mcg
Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) 100 mcg
Inositol 50 mg
Alpha lipoic acid 25 mg
Natural mixed tocopherols (providing gamma, delta, alpha, beta) 20 mg
Bio-Quercetin phytosome (providing 5 mg quercetin [from Japanese sophora concentrate (flower bud)], phosphatidylcholine complex [from sunflower]) 15 mg
Marigold extract (Tagetes erecta) (flower) [std. to 5 mg trans-lutein, 155 mcg trans-zeaxanthin] 11.12 mg
Apigenin 5.0 mg
Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) 3.0 mg
Lycopene [from LycoBeads® natural tomato extract (fruit)] 1.0 mg
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, starch, maltodextrin, dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, silica, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
*RAE (retinol activity equivalents)
Lycored LycoBeads® is a registered trademark of Lycored; Orange, New Jersey.
SelenoExcell® is a registered trademark of Cypress Systems Inc.
L-OptiZinc® and logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
Crominex® 3+, Capros® and PrimaVie® are registered trademarks of Natreon, Inc.
Dosage and Use:
Take two (2) tablets daily in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Individuals consuming more than (50 mcg) 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
- Int J Diabetes Dev Ctries. 2010;30(3):153-161
- J Bone Miner Res. 2004 Aug;19(8):1221-30.
- J Bone Miner Res. 2006 Mar;21(3):397-405.
- Bone. 2008 May;42(5):996-1003.
- Steroids. 2001 Mar-May;66(3-5):375-80.
- Bone. 2006 Oct;39(4):946-53.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Aug;88(2):513S-519S.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Jan;89(1):76-80.
- Am J Prev Med. 2011 Jul;41(1):68-74.
- Proc Nutr Soc. 2012 Feb;71(1):50-61.
- Med Hypotheses. 2011 Dec;77(6):1145-7.
- Dermatoendocrinol. 2011 Jan;3(1):11-7.
- Mol Cancer. 2011 May 18;10:58.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2012 Dec;132(12):2762-9.
- Anticancer Res. 2012 Jan;32(1):223-36.
- Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2015 Sep;21(9):1627-31.
- Endocr Metab Immune Disord Drug Targets. 2015 Jul 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- Nutrients. 2015 Jul 27;7(8):6088-108.
- Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012 Dec;1826(2):443-57.
- Redox Rep. 2010;15(1):11-9.
- Adv Nutr. 2011 Mar;2(2):78-88.
- Altern Med Rev. 2003 Nov;8(4):359-77.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2002 Apr;118(4):565-72.
- Radiat Environ Biophys. 2007 Mar;46(1):61-8.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 2007 Sep 1;43(5):853-9.
- PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2012;6(7):e1729.
- Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2014 Oct-Dec;58(4):371-5.
- Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2015 Apr 21. doi: 10.1111/bcpt.12413. [Epub ahead of print]
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2003 Jan;77(1):189-95.
- Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1980;355:80-97.
- Pharm Res. 2010 Jun; 27(6): 962-78.
- Linus Pauling Institute, 2012. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-factors/lipoic-acid Accessed 4/25/2018
- Inflamm Res. 2017 Nov; 66(11): 947-959.