Biosil, 30 caps
Silicon supplement for skin, hair and nails
For you, if you are interested in a silicon supplement that can support your hair, skin & nails
The silicon found in Biosil can:
- Help maintain bone density & strength
- Support the growth, development & integrity of hair, skin and nails
- Promote the integrity of arteries and joints
- Play a role in collagen formation
Silicon is an essential trace element that can promote the normal growth, development and integrity of hair, skin, nails, arteries, bones and joints. Biosil is a silicon supplement that can offer the benefits of this trace element.
on orders over € 69
We have a 100 days return policy, not the standard 30 days!
Order before 11:00 CET, for same day shipping (Mon-Fri)
We can help you in 6 languages
Silicon is a trace element that your body requires for the normal growth, development and integrity of hair, skin, nails, mucous membranes, arteries, bones, cartilage and connective tissue. Silicon helps with the formation of collagen, the fibrous protein matrix that provides support for tendons, ligaments, cartilage and bones. Its best documented action is facilitating bone mineralization. While high doses of silicon are exceptionally well tolerated, currently scientists estimate the human requirement for silicon to be between 5 - 20 mg per day.
Silicon supplementation can be used for:
- Bones - maintaining bone density and strength by facilitating the deposit of calcium and other minerals into bone tissue.
- Joints – promoting cartilage development and the integrity of joints and ligaments.
- Cardiovascular health - for the strength and integrity of the arteries.
- Muscles - modifying the characteristics of endothelial relaxants and attenuating smooth muscle cell responsiveness to nitric oxide in rat aorta.
- Nails – helping them growing faster and harder.
- Hair - promoting growth of thicker and stronger hair.
ch-OSA and BioSil are registered trademarks of Bio Minerals NV. The ch-OSA logo, Vegetarian logo and Clinical Facts box are trademarks of Bio Minerals NV.
This product does not contain soy, dairy, egg, corn, wheat, gluten, fish/shellfish.
Dosage and use
If you suffer from or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2008 Jun 11;9:85.
- Science. 1970 Jan 16;167(3916):279-80.
- Nutr Today. 1993;28(4):13-8.
- Biol Trace Elem Res. 1997 Feb;56(2):153-65.
- Endothelium 2006 Jan-Feb;13(1):17-23.
- Arch Dermatol Res. 2005 Oct;297(4):147-53.
- Arch Dermatol Res. 2007 Dec;299(10):499-505.