Thank you for visiting Life Extension Europe.
Trust is a cornerstone of our mission. Life Extension Europe is keen on maintaining your trust by guarding personal information that we gather and use.
Our sales company, Life Extension Europe [Holland], and our marketing company, Life Care Europe ApS [Denmark], are jointly responsible for the processing of the personal information we collect from you.
Life Extension Europe is located in the Netherlands, with a supporting office in Denmark.
Our Warehouse and Sales office is located at:
Life Extension Europe B.V.
NL-1175 RH Lijnden
The Administration and Marketing is located at:
Roskildevej 12 B, 3400
Life Extension Europe privacy practices are consistent with:
- The Dutch legislation on handling personal data
- The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Information Covered by This Policy
Information Life Extension Collects
We may gather information about you from a variety of sources. This includes information we gather either directly from you; or when you visit our sites, view our online content or use our other services; and information we gather about you from other sources.
Information we gather directly from you
We gather information directly from you when you choose to participate in our promotion and use our offers, create an account on our websites, call or email us, or otherwise provide information directly to us. The following are examples of information we may gather directly from you:
- E-mail address
- Postal address
- Username and password
- Telephone number
- Date of birth, only if you choose to inform us directly
- Other household information such as gender or product use preferences and/or behaviors, only if you choose to inform us directly
- Health information related to product usage and medical history, only if you choose to inform us directly
- Demographic information, only if you choose to inform us directly
- Payment information (such as a credit card).
Information we gather when you visit our sites, view our online ads or promotions, or use our other services
- IP address
- Links you click
- Life Extension e-mails you open
All of the information we gather about you may be combined to help us improve our communications with you and to develop products and services.
The Legal basis for the processing
We only gather and process your personal information if we have a legal basis for the processing under applicable laws, for example:
- It is necessary to fulfil an agreement with you
- We have gathered your consent
- We legally are obliged to do so, or
How Life Extension Europe Uses This Information
Life Extension Europe Business Purposes
We use the information we gather to provide you products, offers, and services, to deliver to you promotions, offers or other content tailored to your interests provided you have accepted such direct marketing, and to conduct other Life Extension business operations.
The following are examples of how we may use the information we gather:
- Answer your questions or respond to your requests.
- Send samples, premiums, products, and information.
- Enroll you in contests, programs, or offers that you request.
- Process payment for purchases or other services.
- Create and manage your account.
- Guard against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- Send you e-mail and/or postal messages with information about Life Extension brands and other content we think may be of interest to you, including brand and service information from carefully selected business partners, provided you have accepted such direct marketing.
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests, including interest-based advertising provided you have accepted such direct marketing.
- Personalize your experience on our websites by presenting products and information tailored to you.
- Analyze the use of our products, services, and advertising.
- Allow you to participate in social sharing on our websites.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business.
The success of our business depends on your trust, and we do not sell your personal information to marketers outside of Life Extension Europe. We share your personal information within Life Extension Europe and as described in this Policy. We do not share personal information with marketers outside of Life Extension Europe unless you consent to such sharing, or as described within this Policy.
The personal data that we gather from you may be transferred to our US supplier,
Life Extension Foundation Buyers Club, Inc.
3600 West Commercial Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 USA
and thereby stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). We put in place appropriate protections to make sure your personal data remains adequately guarded and that it is treated in line with this Notice. These protections include, but are not limited to, appropriate contract clauses, such as standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission, and appropriate security measures.
Third-party service providers
We rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of business operations on our behalf. In so doing, we may need to share your personal information with them. We provide our service providers with only the personal information they need to perform the services we request, and we require that they guard this information and not use it for any other purpose. For example, we may rely on a service provider to:
- Fulfil your product and service requests and answer your questions.
- Host our sites and deliver our email or other communications.
- Mail product samples, contact contest winners, manage payments or take other actions on our behalf.
- Analyze our data, sometimes combined with data from other sources, to send you communications.
- Conduct research and analyze data to improve our products, services, and sites.
- Perform other services that we request.
We may disclose your personal information:
- As part of the sale of a Life Extension Europe brand to another company.
- To guard and defend the rights and property of Life Extension Europe (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law and/or government authorities.
Personal Information Retention Period
Aggregated and non-personal information
We share aggregated and/or anonymous information that does not identify you for Life Extension Europe business purposes. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to Life Extension Europe sites or services. We may also share aggregated and/or anonymous information with our business partners for their own business purposes.
Your Choices & Access to Your Information & Controls
We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
We take steps to keep your personal information accurate. Life Extension Europe provides access to view or updates personal information you provided when you registered online.
We provide you the possibility to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our processing of your information which includes:
- You may correct, update your registration account by contraction Life Extension Europe. If you wish to delete, please contact us here: www.lifeextensioneurope.com/contact
- You may change your choices for subscriptions and newsletters.
- You may choose that we shall limit or stop the processing of your personal information.
- You may choose to withdraw your approval where our processing of your personal information is based on approval.
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties with whom we have shared the information with to do the same.
You may exercise your above controls and choices, or request access or deletion of inaccuracies to your personal information, by visiting your account(s) or contacting Life Extension Europe consumer services at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you contact us through Life Extension consumer services we will have to verify your identity for security purposes. Changes may take up to 14 days before they are active.
Should you be of the opinion that we have violated any of personal data rights you are free to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in either Holland (domicile for shipping, packing etc.) or Denmark (our marketing domicile).
Life Extension Europe and our third-party service providers use a variety of technologies to assess how our sites are used, to personalize your experience and to deliver you advertising, including online content, tailored to your interests. Some technologies we may use include the following:
We use the information gathered by cookies to remember who you are to log you in and your preferences, to provide to you advertisements, offers or other content tailored to your interests and to assess how our sites are used. You can accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. To learn more, please look at the cookie settings available in your specific web browser(s).
You may receive interest-based advertisements, offers or other content as you interact with websites. Interest-based advertising is online advertising from Life Extension Europe and/or from our carefully selected business partners that are tailored to your interests and sent to your device using a cookie or other identifier assigned to your device. These cookies or other identifiers are placed in general interest categories that we infer from information such as:
- The web pages you view and links you click on Life Extension Europe websites and other websites you visit.
- The Life Extension Europe brand e-mails you view and links you click in the e-mail.
- Online purchase data.
We have designed our interest-based advertising systems to deliver such ads and promotions to you based only on data that does not personally identify you.
We respect your privacy
You can limit your receipt of interest-based ads on websites or in mobile applications by different means.
Your choices regarding receipt of interest-based advertising on websites
You can prevent your receipt of interest-based ads and promotions from Life Extension Europe on websites by deleting and declining cookies in your browser(s).
Third-Party Advertising on Life Extension Europe Sites
We may allow third parties, including business partners and ad networks, to display advertising on Life Extension sites. Some of these companies may recognize your device through cookies or other technologies each time they send you an online advertisement. This enables them to understand where you or others who are using your computer saw their advertisement and to deliver ads that they believe are of interest to you.
Links to Third Party Sites and Social Media
Social Networks and Third-Party Plug-ins
Social Network and Third-Party Login
Life Extension Europe is committed to keeping personal information secure. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical procedures designed to guard personal information against loss, misuse or alteration.
We limit access to personal information to those who have a business need. We keep personal information only for so long as deemed reasonably necessary.
Life Extension Europe may transfer your personal information within Life Extension Europe and/or to other third parties, such as our third-party service providers. Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than the one in which it was gathered. When we do so, we transfer the information in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
We have implemented procedures and controls to help ensure that personal information is protected no matter what country it is stored in or transferred to.
Children's Online Privacy
We do not intend to gather personal information online from children under 13 or as defined by local legal requirements.
Contact Life Extension Europe
If you have questions or concerns regarding your privacy, please contact Life Extension directly. Click here to select your country and be linked to the correct postal and/ or e-mail address to use www.lifeextensioneurope.com/contact.
Last updated: May, 2018