Biosil (Orthosilicic Acid)
Collagen stimulator with silicon
For you, if you want an advanced collagen generator for your bone health, joints, and beauty
The ingredients in Biosil (Orthosilicic Acid) can:
- Promote strong and flexible bones by providing the deposit of calcium into bone tissue
- Encourage integrity and strength of arteries
- Help the growth and development of nails and hair faster and stronger
- Inhibit fine lines and wrinkles
Biosil™ comes in the form of a 30 ml bottle. It contains silicon, which is an essential trace element required for the normal development and integrity of hair, skin, nails, mucous membranes, arteries, bones, cartilage, and connective tissue.
on orders over € 69
We have a 100 days return policy, not the standard 30 days!
Order before 11:00 CET, for same day shipping (Mon-Fri)
We can help you in 6 languages
Silicon is a trace element that your body requires for the normal growth, development, and integrity of hair, skin, nails, mucous membranes, arteries, bones, cartilage, and connective tissue.
Silicon helps with the formation of collagen, the fibrous protein matrix that provides support for tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and bones.
Its best-documented action is facilitating bone mineralization. While high doses of silicon are exceptionally well tolerated, currently scientists estimate the human requirement for silicon to be between 5 - 20 mg per day.
Silicon supplementation can be used for:
- Bones - maintaining bone density and strength by facilitating the deposit of calcium and other minerals into bone tissue.
- Joints – promoting cartilage development and the integrity of joints and ligaments.
- Cardiovascular health - for the strength and integrity of the arteries.
- Muscles - modifying the characteristics of endothelial relaxants and attenuating smooth muscle cell responsiveness to nitric oxide in rat aorta.
- Nails – helping them growing faster and harder.
- Hair - promoting growth of thicker and stronger hair.
Choline-Stabilised Orthosilicic Acid (ch-OSA®) and BioSil™ are trademarks of and manufactured by Bio Minerals n.v., Belgium.
Dosage and use
For SKIN, HAIR, and NAILS:
For HEALTHY BONES:
If you suffer from or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating, please, consult your medical practitioner before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
This product was added to our catalogue on June 19, 2013.
- BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2008 Jun 11;9:85.
- Science. 1970 Jan 16;167(3916):279-80.
- Nutr Today. 1993;28(4):13-8.
- Biol Trace Elem Res. 1997 Feb;56(2):153-65.
- Endothelium 2006 Jan-Feb;13(1):17-23.
- Arch Dermatol Res. 2005 Oct;297(4):147-53.
- Arch Dermatol Res. 2007 Dec;299(10):499-505.