Choline is an essential nutrient involved in many physiological processes such as communication within and between our cells. Choline is also required for the structural integrity of cell membranes. Despite the fact that our body can produce the substance in small quantities, it must be consumed in the diet to maintain health.
CDP-choline stands for cytidine-5’-diphosphate choline. This unique form of choline readily passes through the blood-brain barrier directly into the brain tissue. In the brain, choline serves as a precursor to acetylcholin, a major neurotransmitter that is important for signal transmission between nerves and implicated in cognitive processing.
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Life Extension. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews.