Essential vitamins for you and your child's nutritional needs
Essential vitamins for you and your child's nutritional needs
For you, if you want to cover your daily vitamin need with scrumptious and chewable gummies
The formulation of Chewwies Multivitamins can help:
- Deliver essential vitamins for healthy growth and development
- Provide a chewable gummy that is “easy and fun” to take regularly
- Offer a product free from gelatine, sugar, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, lactose, gluten, soy and non-GMO
Chewwies Multivitamins supplement can make it easier for you and your child to stay healthy, providing a specially chosen selection of important vitamins delivered in soft and chewy sugar-free, vegan, and raspberry-flavored gummies. Suitable for all, from 3 years and above.
on orders over € 69
We have a 100 days return policy, not the standard 30 days!
Order before 11:00 CET, for same day shipping (Mon-Fri)
We can help you in 6 languages
Health benefits at a glance:
Chewwies Multivitamins can offer specially chosen vitamins and micronutrients essential for health.
The multivitamins are delivered in a soft, scrumptious raspberry-flavored, and chewable gummy, making it pleasant to eat and maybe easier to remember to take every day for both adults and children.
Why it works:
Chewwies Multivitamins supplement is sugar-free and gelatine-free and can match both vegan/vegetarian and halal diets.
In addition, it contains no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, it is dairy- and lactose-free, gluten-free, and has no soy – which can make it suitable for practically everybody, including children aged 3 and above.
The science behind the product:
The specially chosen selection of essential vitamins and micronutrients in Chewwies Multivitamins:
- Vitamin A can support vision, healthy cell division, and healthy immune response. (1)
- Vitamin B6, or pyridoxine, is a component of the vitamin B complex and necessary for optimal health. (2-4)
- Vitamin B12 is important for healthy energy levels and cognition and brain health.
- Vitamin C is considered a free radical scavenger and can help protect against oxidative stress; it also supports immune health in different ways. (8-10)
- Vitamin D3 is crucial for supporting calcium absorption into the bone matrix, promoting strong, healthy bones and teeth. It also supports immune function and healthy growth and development. (11)
- Vitamin E is famous for offering antioxidant protection throughout the body and thereby supporting the health of our cell membranes. (12,13)
- Biotin, also referred to as vitamin B7, is used as a cofactor in the body, supporting the activities of enzymes involved in the fatty acid synthesis, gluconeogenesis, and amino acid breakdown. (14,15)
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and is primarily found in the bones and teeth. In bone formation, calcium forms crystals that provide strength to maturing bone.
- Folic acid plays an important role in DNA function. It also supports the production of red blood cells, and healthy homocysteine and energy levels. (16)
Chewwies Multivitamins contains no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, lactose, gluten, or soy. In addition, it is UK's no. 1 gelatine-free and sugar-free vitamin and manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
How to use:
Please take according to the dosage and use guidelines under supplement facts, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving size: 1 gummy
Servings per container: 30
|Amount per day (1 gummy):||%RI*|
|Energy||17 kJ/4 kcal||0|
|of which Saturates||0,005 g||0|
|of which Sugars||0,0125 g||0|
|Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) (1333 IU†)||400 µg||50|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||80 mg||100|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (200 IU†)||5 µg||100|
|Vitamin E (DL-alpha Tocopherol Acetate)||12 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)||1,4 mg||100|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||2,5 µg||100|
|Folic acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid)||200 µg||100|
*RI = EU reference intake **No RI available †IU = international units
Sweeteners (Maltitol Syrup, Isomalt), Gelling agent (Pectin), Acidity regulator (Citric Acid), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (DL-alpha Tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Tricalcium Phosphate, Folic acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), D-Biotin, Black Carrot Juice, Natural Rasperry Falvouring, Sunflower Oil, Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax)
*Percent Daily Value is based on 2000 calorie diet. Free from gelatine, gluten, wheat, soy, eggs, sugar, peanuts, dairy preservatives, colours and artificial flavours
For children 3 years of age or older, take one (1) gummy daily. May be taken with or without food. Chew each gummy thoroughly.
Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
This product should be taken under adult super vision.
Keep out of reach of children. Take only as directed. Do not exceed recommended dosage. If your child has a medical condition, or takes medication, please consult your healthcare provider before use. Discontinue use and consult healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Store at room temperature. Product may mildly stick together. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- M. C. Staff. Vitamin A. Accessed https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-vitamin-a/art-20365945
- Subcell Biochem. 2018;90:451-470.
- Ann Nutr Metab. 2012;61(3):236-8.
- Annu Rev Nutr. 2015;35:33-70&nbasp;
- Nutrients. 2017;9(4):339.
- Adv Nutr. 2014;5(1):16-8.
- Vitamin C. Accessed 8/11. https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/vitamin-C
- Neurology. 2012;79(13):1397-405.
- J Am Geriatr Soc. 2017;65(10):2161-2168.
- Exp Gerontol. 2017;90:90-97.
- Vitamin D. Accessed 8/11/21. https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/vitamin-D%20
- Free Radic Biol Med. 2008;44(6):1203-8.
- Linus Pauling Institute. Vitamin E.
- J Inherit Metab Dis. 2019;42(4):647-654.
- Protein Sci. 2012;21(11):1597-619.
- Stanger O. Curr Drug Metab. 2002 Apr;3(2):211-23.
Original source/product from Chewwies