Can promote liver health
Can promote liver health
For you, if you are interested in a PPC supplement to support healthy liver cell function
The PPC soybean extract found in HepatoPro can:
- Support liver health and function
- Help protect against oxidative stress
- Promote healthy liver cell membrane integrity
- Help inhibit inflammation to support live health
HepatoPro is made with PPC (phosphatidylcholine) from a highly purified soybean extract. PPC can provide phospholipids, an essential part of the cell membranes in the liver, and support the creation of healthy cell membranes and healthy liver cell function & integrity.
on orders over € 69
We have a 100 days return policy, not the standard 30 days!
Order before 11:00 CET, for same day shipping (Mon-Fri)
We can help you in 6 languages
The liver is a large organ that performs many of your body’s vital functions and keeps it clean of harmful substances. It is also responsible for processing vitamins and nutrients into a form that can be used by the body. Modern living imposes a heavy load on the liver. Thus, maintaining its health becomes more crucial than ever. Endogenous phospholipid is an integral part of all cell membranes and essential for their structural and functional integrity. The chemical structure of a soybean extract, called PPC (polyenylphosphatidylcholine), corresponds to that of endogenous phospholipid. It integrates in the cell membrane and becomes the cell’s constitutive element. PPC has antioxidant, cytoprotective and fluid-regulating effects and has been shown to enhance cell membrane function throughout the body.
It is believed that PPC’s beneficial effect is based on its ability to be incorporated into liver cell membranes to restore its structure. This results in an increase in membrane fluidity and transport activity across the membrane. PPC is also incorporated into blood lipoproteins, helping to extend its benefits beyond the liver, to promote arterial health. Mounting evidence suggests that its supplementation beneficially supports the critical process of reverse cholesterol transport. This process is a well-documented function of high-density lipoprotein (HDL), that involves the transport of cholesterol from the arterial walls to the liver for processing. Research also supports PPC’s critical role in helping to reduce LDL oxidation. In fact, a growing body of research shows that PPC can help maintain healthy lipoprotein profiles.
HepatoPro contains PPC (polyenylphosphatidylcholine). Each 900-mg PPC softgel is well-absorbed when taken orally and has no known contraindications, side effects, or drug interactions.
Dosage and use
- Suggested daily intake is one (1) softgel two to three times, with or without food, or as directed by a medical practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Pharmacol Rep. 2011;63(3):643-59.
- Clin Exp Gastroenterol. 2016;9:105-17.
- Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2000;24(2):196-206.
- J Nutr. 1997;127(9):1800-6.
- J Hepatol. 1997;27(3):554-61.
- Alcohol Alcohol. 2003;38(3):208-12.
- Lipids Health Dis. 2012;11:3.