NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ | 100 mg, 30 vegetarian capsules
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Many older people are experiencing fatigue and lack of motivation which might be because of an age-related decline in NAD+ levels  which can impair healthy cellular metabolism . The active ingredient in this formula boosts NAD+ which promotes systemic youthful functions and can be found in every cell in the body .
Why it Works:
As the body undergoes natural aging, one may experience having less energy and motivation to do different everyday tasks. This may be due to declining levels of NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide). NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ can promote systemic youthful functions by providing nicotinamide riboside — a patented compound which plays a role in reversing age-related decline of NAD+ levels. Found in every cell in the body, this enzyme plays a role in helping to maintain healthy cell metabolism. With the highly innovative NAD+ Cell Regenerator™, there is finally a product designed to promote higher NAD+enzyme levels for refreshed vitality.
The Science Behind the Product:
Nicotinamide riboside can increase cellular levels of NAD+ in the body [4,5]. Nicotinamide riboside has been shown to help replenish cellular NAD+ and can:
- Promote sirtuin (SIRT1 and SIRT3) „longevity“gene activation .
- Support energy levels and physical performance by enhancing growth and efficiency of mitochondria .
- Regulate metabolism .
- Support cognitive function during aging by contributing to neuronal health [7-9].
- Support healthy blood sugar levels in those within the normal range by promoting insulin sensitivity .
How to Use:
- Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Nicotinamide Riboside does not cause flushing.
- PLoS One. 2012;7(7):e42357.
- Cell. 2013 Dec 19;155(7):1624-38.
- PLoS One. 2008 May 21;3(5):e2267.
- Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2013 Nov;16(6):657-61.
- EMBO Mol Med. 2014 Apr 6;6(6):721-31.
- Cell Metab. 2012 Jun 6;15(6):838-47.
- Neurobiol Aging. 2013 Jun;34(6):1581-8.
- J Neurosci. 2006 Aug 16;26(33):8484-91.
- Front Biosci. 2007 Jan 1;12:1863-88.
Read original source
NIAGEN® is a registered trademark of ChromaDex, Inc., Patents see: www.ChromaDexPatents.com.
Dosage and Use