Two-Per-Day Tablets, 120 tablets | Life Extension
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Life Extension's Two-Per-Day Tablets has the highest nutritional potencies of any science-based multivitamin formula that can fit inside two tablets. This gives you far greater availability of the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients than regular store-bought formulas. All active ingredients can support your health in a myriad of ways, and they do so at a standout economical price.
Why it Works:
Researchers have demonstrated that unless you're taking the ideal dose of vitamins and minerals every day, you won't fully receive their benefits which can lead to better health and well-being. The potencies of the individual nutrients are usually so trivial that no health benefit is derived.
So, if you want to receive an ideal dose of vitamins every day of the year, why not take one that is worth it? The ultra-low cost of Two-Per-Day Tablets makes it a standout product on the European supplement market. Two-Per-Day Tablets packs a potent punch of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients which can provide many different health benefits.
The Science Behind the Product:
Most notably, Two-Per-Day Capsules contain potent forms of:
- Selenium such as SelenoExcell® high selenium yeast and sodium selenite
- Apigenin - is a powerful bioflavonoid present in many vegetables and fruits which can increase cell protection.
- Crominex® 3+ - a highly stable and active form of chromium blended with Capros® Amla and PrimaVie® Shilajit. It plays a role in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels in those within the normal range .
- Vitamin D - can provide significant support for healthy bone density [2-8]. Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in regulating healthy cell division and differentiation. Furthermore, it also plays a role in immunity [9-18]. Insufficient intake of vitamin D can be linked to common age-related problems.
- Vitamin C - it can scavenge free radicals in the body and can protect tissues from oxidative stress [19-28]. Vitamin C is a vital cofactor to the formation of collagen. Collagen is a type of connective tissue that can support arterial walls, skin, bones, and teeth [22-24].Vitamin C is also involved to support the immune system. This can be done by increasing glutathione levels in human lymphocytes. These are cells that make up about 25% of all white cells in the blood .
- B Vitamins — your body can use a multitude of B vitamins to release energy stored in carbohydrates, fat, and protein. Life Extension Two-Per-Day Capsules contain bioactive forms of vitamin B2, vitamin B6, and more .
- Alpha-lipoic Acid - can promote liver health, nerve health, and more. This universal antioxidant can also help boost glutathione levels already in the normal range.
How to Use:
- Take two (2) capsules daily in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- Int J Diabetes Dev Ctries. 2010;30(3):153-161
- J Bone Miner Res. 2004 Aug;19(8):1221-30.
- J Bone Miner Res. 2006 Mar;21(3):397-405.
- Bone. 2008 May;42(5):996-1003.
- Steroids. 2001 Mar-May;66(3-5):375-80.
- Bone. 2006 Oct;39(4):946-53.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Aug;88(2):513S-519S.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Jan;89(1):76-80.
- Am J Prev Med. 2011 Jul;41(1):68-74.
- Proc Nutr Soc. 2012 Feb;71(1):50-61.
- Med Hypotheses. 2011 Dec;77(6):1145-7.
- Dermatoendocrinol. 2011 Jan;3(1):11-7.
- Mol Cancer. 2011 May 18;10:58.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2012 Dec;132(12):2762-9.
- Anticancer Res. 2012 Jan;32(1):223-36.
- Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2015 Sep;21(9):1627-31.
- Endocr Metab Immune Disord Drug Targets. 2015 Jul 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- Nutrients. 2015 Jul 27;7(8):6088-108.
- Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012 Dec;1826(2):443-57.
- Redox Rep. 2010;15(1):11-9.
- Adv Nutr. 2011 Mar;2(2):78-88.
- Altern Med Rev. 2003 Nov;8(4):359-77.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2002 Apr;118(4):565-72.
- Radiat Environ Biophys. 2007 Mar;46(1):61-8.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 2007 Sep 1;43(5):853-9.
- PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2012;6(7):e1729.
- Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2014 Oct-Dec;58(4):371-5.
- Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2015 Apr 21. doi: 10.1111/bcpt.12413. [Epub ahead of print]
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2003 Jan;77(1):189-95.
- Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1980;355:80-97.
Read original source
Lycored Lycopene TM is a registered trademark of Lycored; Orange, New Jersey.
|Dosage and Use|
Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.