Advanced Lipid Control
Defend your heart
For you, if you are interested in promoting your overall cardiovascular health
The powerful formula of Advanced Lipid Control can:
- Support heart health & cardiovascular function
- Promote arterial health
- Support healthy cholesterol levels
- Help maintain healthy levels of all three key blood lipids — LDL, high-density lipoprotein (HDL), and triglycerides
- Provide antioxidant protection
Advanced Lipid Control contains black tea theaflavins, which can help maintain already-healthy cholesterol levels, inhibit oxidative stress and support a healthy inflammatory response. This supplement also contains Indian gooseberry extract, which can support endothelial health and help maintain already-healthy levels of LDL, HDL and triglycerides.
on orders over € 69
We have a 100 days return policy, not the standard 30 days!
Order before 11:00 CET, for same day shipping (Mon-Fri)
We can help you in 6 languages
When we become older, it is more difficult for us to keep our blood lipid levels under control. At the same time, it is important to protect your arteries from inflammation and low-density lipoprotein.
Advanced Lipid Control contains two powerful ingredients that assist in cardiovascular function: black tea theaflavins and Indian gooseberry. The theaflavins, found in dried leaves of black tea, greatly benefit arterial health and protect against LDL oxidation, helping to maintain a healthy circulation. Moreover, they possess strong antioxidant properties, which can protect against free radical damage.
This supplement contains an extract of Indian gooseberry, called Capros® amla. The tannins in this extract have been shown to improve endothelial function and maintain healthy levels of all three key blood lipids (LDL, high-density lipoprotein and triglycerides), as well as C-reactive protein.
This special formula with antioxidant protection supports healthy cholesterol levels and promotes vascular and heart health.
Capros® is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc..
This product contains a black tea extract which is licensed from Applied Food Sciences, Inc. and is
protected by U.S. patent Nos. 6,811,799 and 6,602,527.
Dosage and use
- PloS one. 2011;6(3):e16974-e16974.
- PloS one. 2014;9(7):e103247-e103247.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2011;93(2):338-347.
- Clin Nutr ESPEN. 2017;20:68-77.
- Eur J Nutr. 2011;50(8):681-688.
- J Adv Pharm Technol Res. 2012;3(2):136-138.
- Crit Care Med. 2004;32(10):2097-2103.
- Pharmacol Res. 2005;51(2):169-175.
- Indian J Pharm Sci. 2008;70(4):504-507.
- J Med Food. 2015;18(4):415-420.