Can build strength and endurance
Can build strength and endurance
For you, if you are interested in encouraging cellular energy and muscle health
The ingredients in Creatine Capsules can:
- Help maintain muscle health and function
- Support healthy energy metabolism and cellular energy levels
- Promote exercise performance and heart muscle function
Creatine is an amino acid derivative made naturally in the body and can be obtained in the diet from meat and seafood. Creatine Capsules can support overall exercise performance by encouraging healthy muscle function and energy metabolism.
on orders over € 69
We have a 100 days return policy, not the standard 30 days!
Order before 11:00 CET, for same day shipping (Mon-Fri)
We can help you in 6 languages
Creatine is naturally produced in the human body from amino acids L-arginine, glycine, and L-methionine, primarily in the kidney and liver, to help supply energy to body cells.
It is metabolized into phosphocreatine, an important storage form used by the brain, heart, and skeletal muscles.
Oral ingestion of creatine has been shown to suppress the body's natural production. Creatine exerts various effects upon entering the muscle. It is these effects that elicit improvements in exercise performance and may support better muscle function and energy metabolism.
Several mechanisms have been proposed to explain the increased exercise performance after creatine intake:
- Optimising energy metabolism by maintaining higher levels of the body's energy compound adenosine triphosphate or ATP;
- Increasing myofibrillar mRNA content and protein synthesis, and reducing amino acid oxidation and protein break-down;
- Increasing satellite cell and myonuclei number and activity in human skeletal muscle;
- Preventing tissue damage by stabilising cellular membranes and maintaining reserves of ATP.
Interestingly, creatine may have the ability to regulate inflammation, at least after exercise as seen in studies. Creatine has been proven of having positive effects on strength in older adults, especially when combined with resistance-training exercise.
One particularly interesting study found that the positive effects of creatine in older adults continued after they stopped using creatine.
The addition of creatine supplementation to an active lifestyle can provide extra benefit to the health of your brain. Creatine monohydrate has become popular with athletes.
Other beneficiaries include people who are deficient, have conditions associated with low cellular energy, muscle weakness, and those concerned with heart muscle. Each creatine capsule supplies 500 mg of easily absorbed creatine monohydrate.
Dosage and use
Suggested daily intake is two (2) capsules twice, with water or juice.
Those with impaired kidney function should avoid creatine supplements.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017;14:18.
- J Clin Med. 2019;8(4)
- Sports Med. 2017;47(1):163-173.
- Sports Med. 2015;45(9):1285-1294.
- Sports Med. 2014;44 Suppl 2:S167-73.
- Amino Acids. 2016;48(8):1897-911.
- Curr Protein Pept Sci. 2017;18(12):1273-1287.
- Biochimie. 2015;119:146-65.
- J Geriatr Phys Ther. 2019
- Curr Aging Sci. 2013;6(3):251-7.
- Med Res Rev. 2019
- Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2019;89:193-206.