Enhanced Stress Relief
De-stress & decompress!
For you, if you are interested in an innovative, dual-action supplement for stress
The formula of Enhanced Stress Relief Benefits can:
- Enhance mood, memory, and attention
- Provide compounds to help promote sleep and relaxation
- Deliver relaxing L-theanine, an amino acid found in green tea
- Offer a nourishing botanical nutrient that helps relieve stress
L-theanine is an amino acid in found in green tea. It's shown to encourage a calming effect in the brain, modulating neurotransmitter signaling (including GABA) and more. Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is an herb whose active compounds can help support a healthy stress response, mood and healthy sleep patterns.
on orders over € 69
We have a 100 days return policy, not the standard 30 days!
Order before 11:00 CET, for same day shipping (Mon-Fri)
We can help you in 6 languages
Lemon balm extract
Stress is pervasive in modern society. It can have real physiological effects on your body, and it's hard to find a natural antidote.
The encouraging news is that lemon balm (Melissa officinalis), an herb in the mint family, has been shown in several studies to support a healthy stress response, mood and healthy sleep patterns. (1-3)
As a perennial herb in the mint family native to the Mediterranean region, it induces calming effects while enhancing memory and attention.
Relaxation-promoting effects of L-theanine
Green tea has long been thought to help relieve stress. (4) Modern science indicates that L-theanine, one of the key compounds in green tea, is responsible for this effect. (5-7)
L-theanine can encourage a calming effect in the brain. This amino acid can modulate signaling of several neurotransmitters, including GABA, an inhibitory neurotransmitter involved in calming pathways in the brain. (8)
A wealth of health-enhancing benefits
Research shows that L-theanine has numerous health-enhancing effects, including promoting healthy cognitive function. (9)
L-theanine has been shown to inhibit glutamate signaling in the brain. (5) Glutamate is an excitatory neurotransmitter.
Suntheanine® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc. Use of Suntheanine® is protected by US Trademark Registration No. 2,548,957.
Dosage and use
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Med J Nutrition Metab. 2011;4(3):211-218.
- Int J Clin Exp Med. 2013;6(6):444-51.
- Clin Nutr ESPEN. 2018;26:47-52.
- Food Funct. 2017;8(8):2650-2662.
- Biological psychology. 2007;74(1):39-45.
- Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior. 2013;111:128-135.
- Brain research. 2013;1503:24-32.
- J Herb Pharmacother. 2006;6(2):21-30.
- Biological psychology. 2008;77(2):113-122.