Fast-Acting Joint Formula
Joint discomfort relief
For you, if you want a unique formula that can help enhance overall joint comfort
Solubilized keratin, Decursinol-50®-, and Hyal-Joint® found in Fast-Acting Joint Formula can:
- Promote healthier joints in days
- Shield your joints from free radicals and helps inhibit joint inflammation
- Enhance joint lubrication and joint comfort
Fast-Acting Joint Formula can help support joint health in days and enhance joint comfort by supporting healthy joint tissue, lubrication of joints, protection against free radicals, and inhibition of inflammatory factors in the joints.
on orders over € 69
We have a 100 days return policy, not the standard 30 days!
Order before 11:00 CET, for same day shipping (Mon-Fri)
We can help you in 6 languages
Health benefits at a glance:
Fast-Acting Joint Formula provides three ingredients that can provide you with joint health benefits in days rather than weeks and months it can normally take joint supplements to produce tangible health benefits.
This unique formula helps enhance overall joint comfort, protect your joints against free radicals and enhance joint lubrication, healthy joint tissue and inhibit inflammatory factors in the joints.
Why it works:
Joint stiffness and discomfort can stand in the way of even simple everyday tasks and is a common issue in older people.
Fast-Acting Joint Formula provides three innovative ingredients (Solubilized keratin, Decursinol-50®-, and Hyal-Joint®) that can offer joint support in days, instead of the several weeks or the months it can take with supplements like glucosamine and MSM to produce beneficial effects.
The three unique ingredients in Fast-Acting Joint Formula work together to help inhibit inflammatory factors, lubricate joints, and support the growth of healthy joint tissue.
Furthermore, this formula helps enhance joint comfort, shields your joints against free radical assault, protects against normal joint wear and tare and helps support the growth of healthy joint tissue.
The science behind the product:
Fast-Acting Joint Formula contains potent forms of:
Solubilized keratin - this bioactive form of keratin protein plays a role in regulating inflammatory factors. Furthermore, it also supports antioxidant activity to help block free radical assault on joints .
Decursinol-50® - this fluid regulating compound works to suppress activation of a DNA transcription factor associated with inflammation [2-6].
Hyal-Joint® - mixture of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and other glycosaminoglycans lubricates joints boosts natural occurring viscosity of the synovial fluid that cushions joint cartilage . Furthermore, it also supports the growth of healthy joint tissue [8-10].
How to use:
- Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Two (2) capsules can be taken if needed until desired effect is obtained, then take one (1) capsule daily thereafter.
- May provide added benefit when taken with ArthroMax or other joint support formulas.
Hyal-Joint® is a registered trademark of Bioiberica, S.A.
Cynatine® is a registered trademark of Roxlor, LLC.
Dosage and use
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- http://www.docstoc.com/docs/57587485/Nutraceutical-Composition-Comprising-Soluble-Keratin-Or-Derivative-Thereof---Patent-7579317 accessed July 1, 2015.
- Biol Pharm Bull. 2003 Sep;26(9):1283-8.
- Life Sci. 2003 Jun 13;73(4):471-85.
- Mol Pharmacol. 2006 Jun;69(6):1783-90.
- Mapo Pain Clinic, Seoul. November 2001. Scigenic Co., Ltd. Unpublished study report obtained from manufacturer.
- Anticancer Agents Med Chem. 2012 Dec;12(10):1239-54.
- Curr Rheumatol Rep. 2003 Feb;5(1):7-14.
- J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Nov 26;56(22):10582-93.
- Nutr J. 2008 Jan 21;7:3.
- Adv Food Nutr Res. 2014;72:137-76.