A high-dose blend for powerful, fast-acting immune system support
A high-dose blend for powerful, fast-acting immune system support
For you, if you are interested in boosting your immune function and fortifying your body
The potent blend of Immune Charge+® can:
- Promote cellular integrity and a robust immune system
- Help balance and support a healthy inflammatory response
- Support respiratory health and function
- Bring rapid effect due to advanced liposomal technology
Immune Charge+® is a comprehensive, high-dose blend of immune-support vitamins C, A, D, E, K1/K2, and elderberry. The blend is designed to rapidly strengthen and support your body’s first-line defenses against unexpected health challenges.
on orders over € 69
We have a 100 days return policy, not the standard 30 days!
Order before 11:00 CET, for same day shipping (Mon-Fri)
We can help you in 6 languages
Health benefits at a glance:
During seasonal changes, but also all year round, our immune system might be out of balance, and defending it against unexpected health challenges is important.
Immune Charge+® may accelerate your immunity with natural compounds from vitamins A, C, D, E, K1, K2, and the powerful botanical elderberry.
Why it works:
Immune Charge+® offers a specially selected combination of six bioavailable vitamins that can work synergistically to promote respiratory strength, cellular integrity, and year-round resiliency.
When combined with elderberry, known for its immune system benefits, the result can give powerful support for immune defenses.
Many vitamins and herbs have poor bioavailability. The formula of Immune Charge+® combines immune-supportive vitamins and elderberry in Quicksilver Scientific's proprietary liposomal delivery system that can help provide rapid absorption of these high-dosed ingredients.
The science behind the product:
The potent blend for fasting-acting support against seasonal immune challenges contains:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) offers multifaceted support to the immune system, supporting cellular integrity, antioxidant status, and respiratory health function during viral infection.
- Vitamin A maintains epithelial barriers in the human body, including the epithelial lining of the lungs and the gut mucosa, where a significant portion of the immune system resides. Vitamin A deficiency compromises immunity in the lungs, rendering them more susceptible to respiratory infections. (1,2)
- Vitamin D has pleiotropic benefits for immunity. Vitamin D receptors (VDR) are present on most immune cells, indicating their indispensability as components of the immune system.24 Vitamin D deficiency has repeatedly been independently associated with an increased risk of viral infections. (3)
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant that protects the polyunsaturated fatty acids in cell membranes from oxidative damage, which can be triggered by microbial infections. It increases white blood cell proliferation, immunoglobulin levels, natural killer cell activity, and antibody activity, thus supporting broad-spectrum immune function. (4,5) The formula of Immune Charge+® uses a special form of vitamin E called DeltaGOLD® tocotrienols, which may offer fifty times the antioxidant activity of tocopherols, the form of vitamin E normally used. (6)
- Vitamins K1 and K1 are fat-soluble vitamins that work in synergy with vitamins A, D, and E to support healthy immune function. Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) has anti-inflammatory properties through inhibition of the NF-κB pathway. (7) Vitamin K2 modulates the immune system, decreasing immune reactivity and helping to manage the inflammatory response. (8)
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is a small dark purple berry that has been used for centuries in traditional herbalism as an aid to the immune system. This formula uses Haschberg variety European black elderberry, known for its high potency in anthocyanin flavonoids.
Immune Charge+® offers a union of science and nature — an elegantly blended shot that can support respiratory health and antioxidant potential while nurturing the immune system.
How to use:
Please take according to the dosage and use guidelines under supplement facts, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving size: 1 tablespoon (5 ml)
Servings per Container: 20
|Amount per day (1 tablespoon (5 ml)):||%RI*|
|Vitamin A (as Palmitate)||3125 µg||391|
|Vitamin C (as Sodium ascorbate)||833 mg||1041|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) (D3) (4166 IU)||104 µg||2080|
|Vitamin K (as K2(MK7), K1 (phylloquinone))||438 µg||438|
|ElderCraft® European Black Elderberry Extract (Sambucus nigra L.) (1 tsp contains 2,65 grams of black elderberry herb equivalent)||83 mg||**|
|DeltaGOLD® Tocotrienols||16,5 mg||**|
*RI = EU reference intake **No RI available
Water, stabiliser (glycerin), sodium ascorbate (vitamin C), ethanol, sunflower phosphatidylcholine, antioxidant (D-alpha-tocopherol polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate), black elderberry (Sambucus nigra L.) fruit extract, orange (Citrus sinensis) peel oil, acidity regulator (citric acid), tocotrienols, lemon (Citrus limon) peel oil, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), phylloquinone (vitamin K1), menaquinone-7 (vitamin K2)
ElderCraft® is a registered trademark, exclusively licensed to Iprona AG/SPA
Take one tablespoon (5 ml) daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening.
Store at room temperature, refrigerate after opening.
If pregnant, consult physician before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Huang Z, et al. Role of Vitamin A in the immune system. J Clin Med. 2018; 7(9): 258.
- Timoneda J, et al. Vitamin A deficiency and the lung. Nutrients. 2018; 10(9): 1132.
- Greiller CL and Martineau AR. Modulation of the immune response to respiratory viruses by vitamin D. Nutrients. 2015; 7(6): 4240-4270.
- Serbinova E, et al. Free radical recycling and intramembrane mobility in the antioxidant properties of alpha-tocopherol and alpha-tocotrienol. Free Radic Biol Med. 1991; 10(5): 263-275.
- Ren Z, et al. Dietary supplementation with tocotrienols enhances immune function in C57BL/6 mice. J Nutr. 2010; 140(7): 1335-1341.
- Lee GY and Han SN. The role of vitamin E in immunity. Nutrients. 2018; 10(11): 1614.
- Hodges SJ, et al. Anti-inflammatory actions of vitamin K. Intech Open. 2016; [online].
- Halder M, et al. Vitamin K: Double bonds beyond coagulation insights into differences between Vitamin K1 and K2 in health and disease. Int J Mol Sci. 2019; 20(4): 896.
- Original source/product from Quicksilver Scientific®