The power of liposomal delivery
Liposomes make it easier to boost your health because of the remarkable potential for superior absorption in a convenient oral delivery form.
However, not all liposomes are created equal. Learn more about liposomes and the:
What is a liposome?
A liposome is a nano-sized spherical-shaped vesicle/container that transports substances directly to cells and body tissues.
Phospholipids are the basic building blocks of cell membranes. Liposomes are microscopic single-to-multi-layer spheres made of phospholipids. And just as the cell membrane is capable of protecting what goes in and out of the cell, the phospholipid layer(s) of the liposome (resembling the cell's membrane) can encapsulate nutritional compounds.
In other words; the liposomes are vesicles that act as secure carriers to keep their nutrient content well-protected. These vesicles bond with cell membranes, create a bioavailable membrane fusion and facilitate intracellular delivery – with complete absorption in the intestines.
Moreover, liposomal products often come in liquid form, which is a great alternative for people who have a hard time swallowing tablets and capsules.
This is the ONE you need!
Energy, longevity & stress-resistance support in one product
Dr. Shade’s The One is a liposomal-formulated blend of targeted nutraceuticals and botanicals, and these super nutrients can:
- Offer state-of-the-art antioxidant power
- Enhance energy production in the cells
- Support healthy cellular function
- Help defend the cells against free radicals
- Promote the generation of new mitochondria
- Encourage mental acuity and memory
- Help support resilience and vigor
This unique formula includes PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone), resveratrol, CoQ10 as ubiquinone, DeltaGold(R) Tocotrienols, and thirteen time-honored adaptogenic herbs.
Quicksilver Delivery Systems® – powering natural health
The distinguishing feature of this avant-garde technology lies in the clear transparency of its liposomal products.
The Quicksilver Delivery Systems®' signature trademark sets their liposomal products apart from other companies and ensures an unsurpassed experience – because of the:
- Highest quality ingredients: Many liposomal products available in the market employ low grades of phospholipids, such as raw lecithin, instead of high-phosphatidylcholine phospholipid blends required for optimal liposomes, which Quicksilver Delivery Systems® use.
- Particle size matters: Other nutraceutical manufacturers often utilize inexpensive shear methods that result in larger particles (ranging from 200-600nm), which are poorly absorbed. Quicksilver Delivery Systems® improves upon basic liposomal delivery technology by utilizing smaller, more stable, tightly distributed single-layer spheres (20-70nm).
- Efficient compound delivery: This technology engineers the phospholipids to encapsulate the compound, in order to bypass the digestive processes that normally degrade or limit compound absorption and to bring the power of intravenous therapy into convenient oral delivery.
- Instant absorption: The tiny vesicles initiate absorption as soon as they come into contact with the mouth, allowing for higher product absorption before being exposed to the harsh processes of the digestive system.
- Cutting-edge technology: Quicksilver Scientific Systems® utilizes state-of-the-art laboratory equipment, rigorous processes, and strict controls over particle size – the same used by the best pharmaceutical companies.
- Maximizing bioavailability: The distinguishing feature and evident distinction of Quicksilver Scientific Systems®' products lies in the clear transparency of their liposomal products. This is only achievable through the use of liposomes small enough to pass between cells and enter the bloodstream after ingestion, thus maximizing bioavailability.
Find the liposomal products for your need
The energy-enhancing formulas offer:
- Power and performance to the ambitious achiever, the hard-driving executive, the weekend warrior, and anybody who seeks a consistently high energy
- The most potent ingredients and carefully sourced, premium botanicals
The detoxifying supplements can:
- Enhance the detoxification capacity of the body
- Offer premium ingredients and broad antioxidant support to:
- Cells tissues, and organs, helping them to catch, neutralize, and excrete a wide array of toxins
The immune support products can:
- Offer an elite suite of specialized ingredients designed to support: a fully functional immune system
- Promote an optimal response to the immune challenges of daily life including seasonal support
The line of calming products may:
- Help soothe the restless mind
- Bring tranquility to the tight, tense body
- Increase comfort levels
- Ease the way of restorative sleep
Unique quintessential products:
- Hydration starts at the cellular level with these products, rich in minerals and electrolytes, from plankton blooms (coast of France) and cold microfiltered for purity
- The molecular hydrogen may support healthy metabolism and protect against oxidative stress
The herbal formulations can:
- Offer proprietary blends and globally sourced herbs
- These herbs are carefully combined based on a deep knowledge of their history and use
- Promote resilience for body and mind with special blends for both men and women
- The ultimate state-of-the-art multivitamin blend offers maximum absorption and efficacy
- The formula includes many active forms of B vitamins along with a comprehensive blend of stable and metabolically active vitamins and antioxidants
- Three of the most potent carotenoids known – lutein, zeaxanthin, and lycopene — are included to broaden the spectrum of protection
- With conventional oral vitamin C, absorption decreases with increasing dosage. Liposomal Vitamin C enables effective, high-level dosing
- Also, find products with vitamin Bs and E (as delta tocotrienols)
All liposomal products
With traditional supplement delivery:
- Absorption varies from person to person
- Capsules and tablets can be hard to swallow
- The nutrient content can be destroyed in the gut in passing through the body
Quicksilver Delivery Systems® offer
- Direct uptake into the cells and blood bypassing digestion
- Bioavailability: Nanoliposomes & nanoemulsions enable higher nutrient absorption
- Fast-acting and reliable effects — which means good value for the money!
Advantages of liposomal supplements
Smaller, more potent doses
- While capsules or tablets can be broken down prematurely by enzymes or stomach acid during digestion, liposomes remain intact until they reach their intended destination.
- Liposomes gradually release their contents as each layer of phospholipids peels away, ensuring controlled delivery of nutrients.
- This gradual release allows the supplement to have a prolonged effect, reducing the required number of doses.
Improved effectiveness and outcomes
- Liposomes provide an additional layer of protection and are less prone to degradation or loss in the digestive system.
- They effectively reach specific cells before releasing their contents.
- Due to their similarity to cell membranes, liposomal supplements are easily recognized and utilized by cells.
- Consequently of all this, a higher proportion of the supplement is utilized by the body.
- Certain vitamins, like fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K, are best absorbed when consumed with food.
- On the other hand, nutrients such as iron are more effectively absorbed on an empty stomach, as they compete with other minerals for absorption.
- Following such different guidelines can make your supplement routine cumbersome.
- Liposomes offer a solution as they are readily absorbed on their own and can be taken with or without food.
Ideal for individuals with digestive issues
- Digestive conditions or consistently high-stress levels can compromise the effectiveness of digestive enzymes needed to break down many capsules and tablets.
- Conversely, liposomes remain intact until they reach the small intestines, where they are directly absorbed through the intestinal walls.
- As a result, individuals with insufficient digestive enzymes or poor digestion may find it easier to absorb liposomal supplements.
The therapeutic effects
- When aiming to achieve a therapeutic dose of a particular ingredient, nutrients delivered in liposomal form have been proven more efficiently utilized by the body than other delivery forms like capsules and tablets.
- For example, 1000mg of liposomal vitamin C is significantly more effective than 1000mg of vitamin C in tablet form.
- The reason for being more efficient is that the body absorbs a higher percentage of liposomal vitamin C, leading to longer-lasting effects.
- Liposomal supplements can yield results similar to the therapeutic intravenous (IV) administration of vitamin C used in clinics.