Green tea is loaded with health-promoting polyphenols that form a powerful antioxidant. This antioxidant has been subjected to extensive scientific research, found to be much more potent than vitamins C and E. One cup of green tea provides roughly 200 mg of polyphenols and has antioxidant effects that are greater than a serving of broccoli, spinach, carrots or strawberries.
One capsule of Life Extension’s Mega Green Tea Extract is the equivalent of more than three cups of green tea. This 98% green tea extract is standardised to provide high antioxidant potency, using the most important polyphenol of green tea. Moreover, green tea powdered extracts have been shown to absorb 60%-90% better into the bloodstream and to be far more bioavailable than drinking green tea.
Green tea has been shown to provide many benefits including:
- Scavenging reactive oxygen species such as superoxide and the hydroxyl and peroxyl radical
- Fluid-stabilising properties
- Possibly promoting weight loss
- Boosting the effectiveness of enzymatic phase II detoxification
- Helping maintain healthy cell proliferation
- Helping maintain healthy blood cholesterol, LDL and triglyceride levels already within normal range
- Enhancing immune function
- Displaying protective effects on brain tissues
Mega Green Tea Extract has been concentrated and dual standardised to ensure the highest quality, consistency and biological activity. This advanced extract contains 98% total polyphenols and 45% epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG).
|Dosage and Use|
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Life Extension. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews.