Two-Per-Day Tablets, 60 tabs, EU
Cover daily essential vitamin and mineral needs
Two-Per-Day Tablets, 60 tabs, EU
Cover daily essential vitamin and mineral needs
For you, if you are looking for a potent multivitamin formula which is perfect for trial, delivered in two daily tablets
The multivitamins in Two-Per-Day Tablets:
- Use all active ingredients to support a wide variety of bodily processes
- Cover daily essential vitamin and mineral needs
- Are complemented by antioxidants for additional protection
The active ingredients in Two-Per-Day Tablets pack a punch of extremely high potency and quality vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that can support your overall health in a myriad of ways.
on orders over € 69
We have a 100 days return policy, not the standard 30 days!
Order before 11:00 CET, for same day shipping (Mon-Fri)
We can help you in 6 languages
Health benefits at a glance:
Life Extension's Two-Per-Day Tablets have the highest nutritional potencies of any science-based multivitamin formula that can fit inside two daily tablets.
This gives you a far greater availability of essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients than many regular store-bought formulas. All active ingredients can support your health in a myriad of ways, and they do so at a standout economical price.
Why it works:
Researchers have demonstrated that unless you are taking the ideal dose of vitamins and minerals every day, you will not fully receive their benefits which can lead to better health and well-being.
So, if you want to receive an ideal dose of vitamins every day of the year, why not take one that is worth it? The ultra-low cost of Two-Per-Day Tablets makes it a standout product on the European supplement market. Two-Per-Day Tablets pack a potent punch of vitamins, minerals and nutrients which can provide many different health benefits.
The science behind the product:
Most notably, the soy-free Two-Per-Day Multivitamin contains a bioactive form of the B-vitamin folate 5-MTHF, quercetin, zinc citrate, vitamin E as mixed tocopherols, and more.
- Selenium — Selenium supports heart and brain health, promotes a healthy inflammatory and immune response, and helps quench free radical activity. Two-Per-Day has three forms of selenium (200 mcg total): SelenoExcell®, Se-methyl L-selenocysteine and sodium selenite. (1, 2)
- Apigenin — is a powerful bioflavonoid present in many vegetables and fruits which can increase cell protection. (3)
- Bioactive quercetin phytosome — Two-Per-Day multivitamin contains 5 mg of quercetin that has been integrated into a phytosome. A phytosome is a phospholipid sphere that encases a botanical compound, aiding in its absorption and making it more bioavailable: this quercetin is up to 50 times more bioavailable than standard quercetin. Quercetin supports cellular health, endothelial health, healthy immune function and more. (4)
- Vitamin D — can provide significant support for healthy bone density. Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in regulating healthy cell division and differentiation. Furthermore, it also plays a role in immunity. Insufficient intake of vitamin D can be linked to common age-related problems. (5, 6)
- Vitamin C — it can scavenge free radicals in the body and can protect tissues from oxidative stress. Vitamin C is a vital cofactor to the formation of collagen. Collagen is a type of connective tissue that can support arterial walls, skin, bones and teeth. Vitamin C is also involved to support immune system. This can be done by increasing glutathione levels in human lymphocytes. These are cells that make up about 25% of all white cells in the blood. (7-9)
- B vitamins — your body uses a number of B vitamins to release energy stored in carbohydrates, fat and protein — energy your cells use to carry out their daily functions. Life Extension Two-Per-Day Tablets contain bioactive forms of vitamin B1, riboflavin (B2), vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and more. (10)
- Alpha-lipoic Acid — can promote liver health, nerve health and more. This universal antioxidant can also help boost glutathione levels already in the normal range. (11-13)
- Bioactive 5-MTHF Folate — Two-Per-Day formula contains 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), a form of folate that is up to seven times more bioavailable than folic acid. This is particularly important for those with certain inherited enzyme variants that make folate metabolism less efficient, since 5-MTHF is already in a metabolically active form. (14, 15)
- Mixed vitamin E tocopherols — There are four forms of tocopherol vitamin E, and Two-Per-Day provides all four. For biomarkers of oxidative stress and promoting a healthy inflammatory response, evidence shows that combining alpha- and gamma-tocopherols is better than taking either nutrient alone. The formula provides more than 80 mg of mixed alpha, beta, delta and gamma tocopherols. (16)
- Lutein and zeaxanthin for eye health — Standardized for both trans-lutein and trans-zeaxanthin, the marigold extract in our Two-Per-Day formula promotes ocular health and helps inhibit oxidative stress.
- High-potency minerals, antioxidants and extracts: A multivitamin is not complete without the minerals and other nutrients essential to healthy living. Two-Per-Day provides 10 times more biotin and twice as much zinc as many standard brands. The formula also delivers 100 mg of magnesium and 150 mcg of iodine, as well as trace minerals like manganese and boron.
Please note: This formulation has been aligned with EU ingredient standards for food supplements, ensuring the highest possible ingredient potency allowed in the Netherlands and other countries of the EU.
How to use:
- Take two (2) tablets daily in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving size: 2 tablets
Servings per container: 30
|Amount per day (2 tablets):||%RI*|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene, retinyl acetate)||600 µg||75|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate)||470 mg||588|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (2000 IU†)||50 µg||1000|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, mixed tocopherols)||69,5 mg||579|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine hydrochloride)||75 mg||6818|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5'-phosphate)||50 mg||3571|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinamide)||50 mg||313|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl, pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)||20 mg||1429|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9) (as calcium-L-methylfolate)||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamine)||300 µg||12000|
|Biotin (vitamin B8)||300 µg||600|
|Vitamin B5 (as D-calcium pantothenate)||50 mg||833|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 µg||100|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||100 mg||27|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate, L-OptiZinc® zinc mono-L-methionine suflate)||25 mg||250|
|Selenium (as sodium selenite, Seleno Excell® high selenium yeast, L-selenomethionine)||200 µg||364|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate, gluconate)||2 mg||100|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||200 µg||500|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||100 µg||200|
|Alpha lipoic acid||25 mg||**|
|Quercetin phytosome (providing 5 mg quercetin [from Japanese sophora flower bud concentrate], phosphatidylcholine complex [from sunflower])||15 mg||**|
|Marigold flower extract (std. to 5 mg trans-lutein, 155 µg trans-zeaxanthin)||11,12 mg||**|
|Boron (as sodium borate)||3 mg||**|
|Lycopene (from LycoBeads® natural tomato fruit extract)||1 mg||**|
*RI = EU reference intake **No RI available †IU = international units
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose/cellulose gel), magnesium oxide, thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), d-alpha tocopheryl succinate (vitamin E), zinc citrate, anti-caking agent (fatty acids), bulking agent (cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose/cross-linked cellulose gum), D-pantothenate calcium (vitamin B5), bulking agent (dicalcium phosphate), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), inositol, riboflavin (vitamin B2), starch, glazing agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), sodium borate, anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), alpha lipoic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), selenium enriched yeast (SelenoExcell®), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide [nano]), mixed tocopherols, maltodextrin, zinc mono-L-methionine sulphate (L-OptiZinc®), calcium L-ascorbate (vitamin C), marigold (Tagetes erecta L.) extract, apigenin, manganese citrate, manganese gluconate, Sophora japonica flower bud concentrate, sunflower phosphatidylcholine, beta carotene, riboflavin 5’-phosphate (vitamin B2), chromium picolinate, pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (vitamin B6), glazing agent (glycerol), tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) fruit extract, calcium-L-methylfolate (vitamin B9), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), D-biotin (vitamin B8), sodium selenite, potassium iodide, retinyl acetate (vitamin A), L-selenomethionine, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), sodium molybdate dihydrate
Lycored Lycopene™ is a registered trademark of Lycored; Orange, New Jersey. SelenoExcell® is a registered trademark of Cypress Systems Inc. L-OptiZinc® and logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
Take two (2) tablets daily in divided doses with meals.
Individuals consuming more than 50 µg (2,000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
Consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Linus Pauling Institute. Selenium. Accessed 04/25/18. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/minerals/selenium
- J Inorg Biochem. 2015;153(1):1-12.
- Pharm Res. 2010;27(6):962-78.
- Indena S.p.A. A randomized and crossover pharmacokinetic study of Quercetin 500mg, Quercetin Phytosome 500 mg. and Quercetin Phytosome 250 mg. administered in a single dose to healthy volunteers under fasting conditions. 2017. Unpublished, data on file.
- Aging Dis. 2017;8(3):346-353.
- Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2013;1287(1):45-58.
- Nutrients. 2017;9(339):1-28.
- Adv Nutr. 2014;5(1):16-8.
- Linus Pauling Institute. Vitamin C. Accessed 04/25/18. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/vitamins/vitamin-C
- Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1980;355:80-97.
- Linus Pauling Institute. Lipoic Acid. Accessed 4/25/2018. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-factors/lipoic-acid
- Inflamm Res. 2017;66(11):947-959.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 1998;24(6):1023-39.
- Br J Pharmacol. 2004;141(5):825-30.
- The Primary Care Companion for CNS Disorders. 2013;15(4):PCC.13m01520.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 2008;44(6):1203-8.