Two-Per-Day Tablets, 60 tabs, EU
Daily multivitamin & mineral supplement
Two-Per-Day Tablets, 60 tabs, EU
Daily multivitamin & mineral supplement
For you, if you are looking for a potent multivitamin formula which is perfect for trial, delivered in two daily tablets
The multivitamins in Two-Per-Day Tablets:
- Use all active ingredients to support a wide variety of bodily processes
- Cover daily essential vitamin and mineral needs
- Are complemented by antioxidants for additional protection
The active ingredients in Two-Per-Day Tablets pack a punch of extremely high potency and quality vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that can support your overall health in a myriad of ways.
Health Benefits at a Glance:
Life Extension's Two-Per-Day Tablets has the highest nutritional potencies of any science-based multivitamin formula that can fit inside two daily tablets. This gives you far greater availability of the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients than many regular store-bought formulas. All active ingredients can support your health in a myriad of ways, and they do so at a standout economical price.
Why it Works:
Researchers have demonstrated that unless you are taking the ideal dose of vitamins and minerals every day, you will not fully receive their benefits which can lead to better health and well-being.
So, if you want to receive an ideal dose of vitamins every day of the year, why not take one that is worth it? The ultra-low cost of Two-Per-Day Tablets makes it a standout product on the European supplement market. Two-Per-Day Tablets packs a potent punch of vitamins, minerals and nutrients which can provide many different health benefits.
The Science Behind the Product:
Most notably, Two-Per-Day Tablets contain potent forms of:
- Selenium  such as SelenoExcell® high selenium yeast and sodium selenite
- Apigenin - is a powerful bioflavonoid present in many vegetables and fruits which can increase cell protection.
- Bioactive quercetin phytosome - Our Two-Per-Day multivitamin contains 5 mg of quercetin that has been integrated into a phytosome. A phytosome is a phospholipid sphere that encases a botanical compound, aiding in its absorption and making it more bioavailable.This quercetin is up to 50 times more bioavailable than standard quercetin. Quercetin supports cellular health, endothelial health, healthy immune function and more
- Vitamin D - can provide significant support for healthy bone density [2-8]. Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in regulating healthy cell division and differentiation. Furthermore, it also plays a role in immunity [9-18]. Insufficient intake of vitamin D can be linked to common age-related problems.
- Vitamin C - it can scavenge free radicals in the body and can protect tissues from oxidative stress [19-28]. Vitamin C is a vital cofactor to the formation of collagen. Collagen is a type of connective tissue that can support arterial walls, skin, bones and teeth [22-24]. Vitamin C is also involved in supporting the immune system. This can be done by increasing glutathione levels in human lymphocytes. These are cells that make up about 25% of all white cells in the blood .
- B Vitamins — your body uses a number of B vitamins to release energy stored in carbohydrates, fat and protein. Life Extension Two-Per-Day Tablets contain bioactive forms of vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and more .
- Alpha-lipoic Acid [31-32]- can promote liver health, nerve health and more. This universal antioxidant can also help boost glutathione levels already in the normal range.
- High-potency minerals, antioxidants and extracts: A multivitamin is not complete without the minerals and other nutrients essential to healthy living. Our Two-Per-Day formula provides 10 times more biotin and twice as much zinc as Centrum® Silver® Adults 50+. Our formula also delivers 100 mg of magnesium and 150 mcg of iodine, as well as trace minerals like manganese and boron.
Please note: This formulation has been aligned with EU ingredient standards for food supplements, ensuring the highest possible ingredient potency allowed in the Netherlands and other countries of the EU.
How to Use:
- Take one (1) tablets daily in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving (2 tablets):
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene, acetate)||600 mcg|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate)||470 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (2000 IU)||50 mcg|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, mixed tocopherols)||69.5 mg|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCl)||75 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5’-phosphate)||50 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI, pyridoxal 5’-phosphate)||20 mg|
|Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt)||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||300 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||50 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||100 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate, L-OptiZinc® zinc mono-L-methionine sulfate)||25 mg|
|Selenium (as sodium selenite, SelenoExcell® high selenium yeast, SelenoPure® L-selenomethionine)||200 mcg|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate, gluconate)||2.0 mg|
|Chromium [chromium picolinate]||200 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||100 mcg|
|Alpha lipoic acid||25 mg|
|Bio-Quercetin phytosome (providing 5 mg quercetin [from Japanese sophora concentrate (flower bud)], phosphatidylcholine complex [from sunflower])||15 mg|
|Marigold extract (flower) [std. to 5 mg trans-lutein, 155 mcg trans-zeaxanthin]||11.12 mg|
|Boron (as sodium borate)||3.0 mg|
|Lycopene [from LycoBeads® natural tomato extract (fruit)]||1.0 mg|
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, starch, coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin), vegetable stearate, silica, maltodextrin.
Lycored LycopeneTM is a registered trademark of Lycored; Orange, New Jersey.
SelenoExcell® is a registered trademark of Cypress Systems Inc.
L-OptiZinc® and logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
SelenoPure® is a registered trademark of Nutrition 21.
Dosage and Use:
Take two (2) tablets daily in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
- Int J Diabetes Dev Ctries. 2010;30(3):153-161
- J Bone Miner Res. 2004 Aug;19(8):1221-30.
- J Bone Miner Res. 2006 Mar;21(3):397-405.
- Bone. 2008 May;42(5):996-1003.
- Steroids. 2001 Mar-May;66(3-5):375-80.
- Bone. 2006 Oct;39(4):946-53.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2008 Aug;88(2):513S-519S.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Jan;89(1):76-80.
- Am J Prev Med. 2011 Jul;41(1):68-74.
- Proc Nutr Soc. 2012 Feb;71(1):50-61.
- Med Hypotheses. 2011 Dec;77(6):1145-7.
- Dermatoendocrinol. 2011 Jan;3(1):11-7.
- Mol Cancer. 2011 May 18;10:58.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2012 Dec;132(12):2762-9.
- Anticancer Res. 2012 Jan;32(1):223-36.
- Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2015 Sep;21(9):1627-31.
- Endocr Metab Immune Disord Drug Targets. 2015 Jul 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- Nutrients. 2015 Jul 27;7(8):6088-108.
- Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012 Dec;1826(2):443-57.
- Redox Rep. 2010;15(1):11-9.
- Adv Nutr. 2011 Mar;2(2):78-88.
- Altern Med Rev. 2003 Nov;8(4):359-77.
- J Invest Dermatol. 2002 Apr;118(4):565-72.
- Radiat Environ Biophys. 2007 Mar;46(1):61-8.
- Free Radic Biol Med. 2007 Sep 1;43(5):853-9.
- PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2012;6(7):e1729.
- Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2014 Oct-Dec;58(4):371-5.
- Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2015 Apr 21. doi: 10.1111/bcpt.12413. [Epub ahead of print]
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2003 Jan;77(1):189-95.
- Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1980;355:80-97.
- Pharm Res. 2010 Jun; 27(6): 962-78.
- Linus Pauling Institute, 2012. http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-factors/lipoic-acid Accessed 4/25/2018
- Inflamm Res. 2017 Nov; 66(11): 947-959.