Bilberry & Blueberry
Blueberries and bilberries are some of nature's most potent antioxidants.
They can support cognitive health, DNA function, visual acuity, and more.
Certain age-related problems common to the eyes are often caused by a breakdown of the circulatory system of the eye.
Bilberry extracts have an antioxidative property that is shown to:
- Help suppress photo-oxidative processes
- Improve microcapillary circulation
- Be beneficial for nighttime visual acuity because of its anthocyanoside content
- Strengthen collagen* because of phytochemicals in bilberry
*Collagen is a critical component of the structure of the skin, tendon, bone, cartilage, and other connective tissues.
A rich source of disease-fighting antioxidants, blueberries have demonstrated:
- To be one of the most nutritious fruits (berries) you can eat
- A remarkable ability to help reverse the effects of aging on cognition to a more youthful state
- That a key to staying mentally sharp should include blueberries in your daily diet
All in all, incorporating delicious, nutritious blueberries into your diet may provide a wealth of important health benefits.