Fisetin is a flavonoid found in a variety of fruits and vegetables, including strawberries, apples, and onions.
It has been studied extensively for its potential health benefits, particularly its ability to combat ageing and promote longevity.
The benefits of fisetin
- Fisetin may have ability to beat senescent cells, which have ceased dividing
- Fisetin helps save the brain from age-related damage, improving cognitive function
- Fisetin's anti-inflammatory effects help reduce inflammation throughout the body
- A powerful antioxidant, supporting cells from oxidative damage, especially with age
Studies indicate that fisetin acts as a kind of metabolism control switch. This may help your body maintain healthy glucose levels and can positively affect your kidney health and vision health.
- Failing to have a diet rich in fruits and vegetables may cause a lack of fisetin
- Found in a variety of foods, fisetin supplementation may benefit sufficient amounts
- It is important to use fisetin with caution and under advice of a healthcare provider