A unique anti-ageing extract for health and vascular support.
Pycnogenol has a multitude of health benefits, which may be due to its pine extract's antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, especially known for supporting allergies and asthma conditions.
- may oppose excessive oxidative stress produced by diabetes
- helps in reduces skin ageing, can prevent wrinkling and abnormal pigment deposits
- may reduce skin symptoms of cardiovascular disease
- pycnogenol may reduce risk of age-related diseases, including heart disease
- can boost brain cells’ natural cellular antioxidant systems, resisting cognitive decline
- since is anti-inflammatory, it could be of use in arthritis treatment
- supplementing with pycnogenol helps optimize defence against premature ageing
Skin, like the rest of your body, ages as the result of a handful of biological events. Pycnogenol®, a complex mixture of flavonoids and other beneficial molecules from the bark of a European pine, combats 5 of those major ageing causes.