A unique anti-ageing extract for health and vascular support.
Pycnogenol has a multitude of health benefits, which may be due to its pine extract's antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, especially known for supporting allergies and asthma conditions.
- May oppose excessive oxidative stress produced by diabetes
- May reduce skin symptoms of cardiovascular disease
- Pycnogenol may reduce risk of age-related diseases, including heart disease
- Can boost brain cells’ natural cellular antioxidant systems, resisting cognitive decline
- Since is anti-inflammatory, it could be of use in arthritis treatment
- Supplementing with pycnogenol helps optimize defence against premature ageing
Pycnogenol and skin
Skin, like the rest of your body, ages as the result of a handful of biological events. Pycnogenol®, a complex mixture of flavonoids and other beneficial molecules from the bark of a European pine, combats 5 of those major ageing causes.
- Helps in reduces skin ageing, can prevent wrinkling and abnormal pigment deposits
- Applied topically, averts from inflammation and immune suppression by UV radiation
- Supplementing can enrich skin hydration and elasticity in post-menopausal women