Promotes a healthy heart
Promotes a healthy heart
For you, if you are looking for cardiovascular health and already-healthy homocysteine levels support
The innovative formula of TMG can:
- Promote cardiovascular health & liver function
- Support healthy homocysteine levels
- Promote healthy blood pressure levels
- Provide benefits that can influence whole-body health
Trimethylglycine has been known and researched as an amino acid that supports hearth health for over 50 years. TMG (also known as glycine betaine) has been linked to beneficial effects on liver function and cardiovascular health.
on orders over € 69
We have a 100 days return policy, not the standard 30 days!
Order before 11:00 CET, for same day shipping (Mon-Fri)
We can help you in 6 languages
Trimethylglycine (TMG), also known as glycine betaine, refers to three methyl groups attached to a molecule of glycine. In the 1950s, TMG was discovered to be beneficial to the heart and it functions in a similar way to vitamin B12. As a methyl donor, it provides methyl groups to other bodily molecules.
When a TMG methyl group is donated to a molecule of homocysteine, the cardiovascular risk factor is converted back to the beneficial amino acid, methionine. While working to promote healthy levels of homocysteine, alone or in conjunction with other nutrients, it has been attested as an important nutrient for cardiovascular health.
TMG is mainly found in wheat bran, with smaller amounts available in other cereal grains. TMG can also be produced in the body from choline, an essential nutrient found in eggs, soybeans and many other foods.
Dosage and use
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
- Foods. 2018;7(4)
- ARYA Atheroscler. 2011;7(2):78-86.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2008;88(6):1663-1669.
- Ann West Med Surg. 1951;5(10):825-829.
- Ann West Med Surg. 1951;5(10):830-855.
- Ann West Med Surg. 1951;5(10):863-875.
- J Inherit Metab Dis. 2011;34(1):3-15.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2010;91(5):1303-10.
- Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2013;16(1):102-108.
- J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2018;20(2):388-393.
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015;456(2):621-625.
- PLoS One. 2014;9(12):e114969.
- Vet Res Forum. 2018;9(2):129-135.
- Molecules. 2018;23(6)
- Eur Heart J. 2014;35(14):904-910.
- Microbiome. 2019;7(1):103.