Health Benefits at a Glance:
Life Extension's One-Per-Day Tablets has the highest nutritional potencies of any science-based multivitamin formula that can fit inside one daily tablet. This gives you far greater availability of the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients than many regular store-bought formulas. All active ingredients can support your health in a myriad of ways, and they do so at a standout economical price.
Researchers have demonstrated that unless you are taking the ideal dose of vitamins and minerals every day, you will not fully receive their benefits which can lead to better health and well-being.
So, if you want to receive an ideal dose of vitamins every day of the year, why not take one that is worth it? The ultra-low cost of One-Per-Day Tablets makes it a standout product on the European supplement market. One-Per-Day Tablets packs a potent punch of vitamins, minerals and nutrients which can provide many different health benefits.
The Science Behind the Product:
Most notably, One-Per-Day Tablets contain potent forms of:
- Selenium  such as SelenoExcell® high selenium yeast and sodium selenite
- Apigenin - is a powerful bioflavonoid present in many vegetables and fruits which can increase cell protection.
- Bioactive quercetin phytosome - Our One-Per-Day multivitamin contains 5 mg of quercetin that has been integrated into a phytosome. A phytosome is a phospholipid sphere that encases a botanical compound, aiding in its absorption and making it more bioavailable. This quercetin is up to 50 times more bioavailable than standard quercetin. Quercetin supports cellular health, endothelial health, healthy immune function and more
- Vitamin D - can provide significant support for healthy bone density [2-8]. Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in regulating healthy cell division and differentiation. Furthermore, it also plays a role in immunity [9-18]. Insufficient intake of vitamin D can be linked to common age-related problems.
- Vitamin C - it can scavenge free radicals in the body and can protect tissues from oxidative stress [19-28]. Vitamin C is a vital cofactor to the formation of collagen. Collagen is a type of connective tissue that can support arterial walls, skin, bones and teeth [22-24]. Vitamin C is also involved in supporting the immune system. This can be done by increasing glutathione levels in human lymphocytes. These are cells that make up about 25% of all white cells in the blood .
- B Vitamins — your body uses a number of B vitamins to release energy stored in carbohydrates, fat and protein. Life Extension One-Per-Day Tablets contain bioactive forms of vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and more .
- Alpha-lipoic Acid [31-32]- can promote liver health, nerve health and more. This universal antioxidant can also help boost glutathione levels already in the normal range.
- High-potency minerals, antioxidants and extracts: A multivitamin is not complete without the minerals and other nutrients essential to healthy living. Our Two-Per-Day formula provides 10 times more biotin and twice as much zinc as Centrum® Silver® Adults 50+. Our formula also delivers 100 mg of magnesium and 150 mcg of iodine, as well as trace minerals like manganese and boron.
Please note: This formulation has been aligned with EU ingredient standards for food supplements, ensuring the highest possible ingredient potency allowed in the Netherlands and other countries of the EU.
How to Use:
- Take one (1) tablet daily in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Lycored LycopeneTM is a registered trademark of Lycored; Orange, New Jersey.
|Dosage and Use|
Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Life Extension. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews.